Hello,

Blackberry Bridge just got updated to version 1.0.0.83 with BBM support.

A device reboot is required after the update and in case the BBM crashed on the Playbook just restart the PB and you will be good to go.

OTA Link:

MyBBOTA.com Download - Blackberry Bridge (All Devices)

Enjoy Everyone.
    05-02-11 09:18 AM
    Cool, thanks for the link. My 9000 is blocked from it in App World even though I'm on T-Mo and not ATT.
    05-02-11 11:50 AM
    not all devices. Unlocked Storm 2 is still 907 invalid COD error like every other OTA ive tried.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 12:00 PM
    Hmmm, I installed it over the previous version and after I rebooted, the icon was gone. Can't find it anywhere gut Bridge is listed in Add-On Applications. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still no icon... Anyone else see this? Any ideas?
    05-02-11 12:17 PM
    not all devices. Unlocked Storm 2 is still 907 invalid COD error like every other OTA ive tried.

Make sure you're using the latest OS. I was getting that error when trying the OTA with my 8900. I had OS 5 .... 6XX (or something like that). Upgraded the OS to .1067 and then reinstalled bridge - no error. Let's just say not all OS 5 releases are equal when it comes to bridge.
    05-02-11 12:56 PM
    Thanks, but I tried first with a .713 hybrid. Thought that might have been the issue so I loaded a vanilla .1015 and I get the same results.

I think its just another huge issue with having this phone on ATT. I love the phone, hate the ATT issues it brings.

I may try loading from App World over PC with USB connection or even borrow a friends Verizon SIM card and attempt just to install it and put mine back in.

05-02-11 01:02 PM
    Fixed itself, disregard. NO idea what happened....

Does it take some time for BBM to upload onto the PB? I have updated my Bridge and now all I have access too is the bridge browser. Running with a Torch for the phone, 1710 on the PB.

Also did a full restart on both, and a battery pull on the phone.
    Last edited by the_thunderbird; 05-02-11 at 04:30 PM.
    05-02-11 04:19 PM
    Anyone know where the link to the previous version of Bridge went? I can't seem to find it now.
    05-02-11 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD