10-07-11 10:31 AM
29 12
tools
    anybody figure some type of work around for this issue? the only thing k can think of is waiting for internet sharing with os 7 then the playbook will think we are on wifi since we would connect to a hotspot. until then any software that can do that or work with proxies to get us into appworld?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 11:54 PM
    same problem here. can't download from app world via wi fi either. I had the same preoblem on my phone until I created a new BB id. I just don't know how to change id on the playbook.
    08-10-11 11:03 PM
    On the phone with Blackberry tech support right now, they're looking at my playbook logs.
    He suggested clearing the app world cache (go into app world on the playbook and type rst in the search field).
    I tried this and still no luck, still the dreaded 'Blackberry app world is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server. Verify your network connections and try again.'
    How do you "go into app world on the playbook and type rst in the search field" if the Plybook keeps saying it can't connect to the app world?
    10-07-11 09:29 AM
    You can't connect to BlackBerry App World via BlackBerry Bridge and Internet Tethering. At this moment is only possible to access BlackBerry App World on your PlayBook if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
    cheers
    10-07-11 10:31 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD