I've downloaded this game called Billy's Hill and didn't saw a thread about it yet in the forums. At least, not dedicated to the game yet. I thought it deserved better and even made a video about the game. It runs great; the music is fitting and it is a small little game that keeps you playing. My video recording ended up being longer than i anticipated as proof of that.

@offtopic The recording is just to give you a taste of what the game is like. I like recording in general and my tablet has become quite the device as of late; hence the videos i make on my Youtube about it.

@ontopic I say, give the game a chance if you haven't already as this proves how great the blackberry appworld can be! I really liked this game and think you should at least check out the video and/or download it!

Tell me what you think!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwROpIGcIfA[/YT]
    nazreil25, Marty_LK and kerry6 like this.
    04-15-12 07:25 AM
    Thank you for setting a standard on reviewing an app/game on PlayBook. Continue your great reviews
    04-15-12 10:27 AM
    Thank you for setting a standard on reviewing an app/game on PlayBook. Continue your great reviews
    Thanks, i seem to be a little less frolic on this video; that i've noticed but do enjoy recording the Playbook in general.
    04-15-12 10:32 AM
    Nice review. Well done!
    04-15-12 10:36 AM
    Nice video, makes me want to check out the game. But what I really want to know is how you made the video. Is that a screencapture or did you use a camera?
    04-15-12 03:53 PM
    haha, i'm a guy but: isn't he cute? ;D
    04-15-12 04:06 PM
    Nice video, makes me want to check out the game. But what I really want to know is how you made the video. Is that a screencapture or did you use a camera?
    There is a video on my channel on how i record my videos. Both software and hardware side if your interested. It is quite an investment but have it for quite some time now and very pleased with it.

haha, i'm a guy but: isn't he cute? ;D
    Appointed to? I do take it as a compliment in any case ^^
    04-15-12 05:01 PM
    haha. appointed to you. you really seem to have fun ;-)
    EpicSoftworks likes this.
    04-15-12 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD