Will there be any big fish games coming to the PlayBook in the near future
    05-03-12 07:14 PM
    what games do they make?
    05-03-12 07:23 PM
    Big Fish Games, unfortunatley, has yet to determine whether or not they will be suporting the Playbook. This was last email or twitter - I dont remember which - that I received from them a month or so again.

If your interested in what type of games they make, check out their website here:

Download Games - Free Game Downloads for PC & Mac | Big Fish Games

Lots of mystery, fantasy, murder mystery stories, hidden object type games. They are quite good actually and would make for a fine addition to the Playbook.
    Marty_LK likes this.
    05-03-12 08:36 PM
    I no you can play big fish games on a pc but would love to play them on the playbook my wife has a ipad and that's all she uses it for to play big fish games if they were on the playbook I think she would get rid of it and buy a playbook.
    05-04-12 04:35 AM
    Also big fish games are now available on Android and big fish games are really popular and I think alot more people would buy playbook if these were available.
    I love the playbook I have owned ipads,acer a500,a200 and I always keep going back to the playbook its just quality all round and it is the perfect size for anything.
    05-04-12 04:48 AM
    Their games look great. Weren't they on stage at BB World, meaning its possble they'll support BB10?
    05-04-12 06:05 AM
    Their games look great. Weren't they on stage at BB World, meaning its possble they'll support BB10?
    You may be confusing Fish Labs with Big Fish Games; two different developers.
    05-04-12 11:12 AM
    What Darlaten said. Fish Labs was there, announcing Galaxy On Fire 2 would be available on the PlayBook and BB10 devices at launch.
    05-04-12 11:27 AM
    Not fish labs big fish games they make all the decent hidden object games and now there becoming more available on Android.
    05-04-12 12:54 PM
    Wow! Watch out for Big Fish Games. I just received an unauthorized transaction of $6.99 from them on my PayPal account. The case manager at PayPal said it was a recurring charge. I bought a game from them about a month ago for $2.09 and somehow they set me up with something that charges monthly.

BFG will never see another purchase from me...ever. Of all the things a company could do to me, that is one of the worst.

If you dare buy anything online from BFG, make sure to go through PayPal.
    05-04-12 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD