We are happy being able to confirm that the latest Playbook OS 2.0.1 seems to have fixed a bug that lead to several problems (i.e. degraded video quality) with BeWeather HD on the BlackBerry Playbook.

BeWeather HD version 1.1.16 still includes some workarounds for the old buggy Tablet OS. We will remove them and a new version of BeWeather HD should be available in the next couple of days.
    bluetroll and tsells like this.
    04-17-12 02:10 PM
    thanks, but a native app is appreciated when BB10 hits, after all you have two best selling apps (top 10) ever in the BB App world. #BeBuzz and #Beweather
    04-17-12 02:15 PM
    We are happy being able to confirm that the latest Playbook OS 2.0.1 seems to have fixed a bug that lead to several problems (i.e. degraded video quality) with BeWeather HD on the BlackBerry Playbook.

BeWeather HD version 1.1.16 still includes some workarounds for the old buggy Tablet OS. We will remove them and a new version of BeWeather HD should be available in the next couple of days.
    Thx and I received an email from you guys saying how beweather is now available for kindle fire for. 2.99

Why is it 4.99 on the playbook???
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-17-12 03:21 PM
    Thx and I received an email from you guys saying how beweather is now available for kindle fire for. 2.99

Why is it 4.99 on the playbook???
    Because they enjoy sticking us ($$) like pigs and we just keep paying anyway?
    04-17-12 03:39 PM
    thanks, but a native app is appreciated when BB10 hits, after all you have two best selling apps (top 10) ever in the BB App world. #BeBuzz and #Beweather
    How about before BB10 hits!
    04-17-12 04:05 PM

Thanks for the info.....can we also get a bug fix list or improvement list
    04-17-12 05:42 PM
    Any demo's or anything. What makes this worth $5 more than the free native weather App? Why would I want to pay $5 for an Android App? If your just porting existing Apps, why can't I use the App with the money I already paid for BeWeather, MULTIPLE TIMES on my old phone?! I bought it TWICE cause App World lost my record of it once and then had to buy "upgrades". Unbelievable. I was actually excited for this App until I remembered how much $ it costs me and now seeing its $5 for an Android port.

I predict an upgrade charge when they actually make a native version.
    Last edited by Blacklac; 04-19-12 at 11:26 AM.
    04-19-12 11:19 AM
    Any demo's or anything. What makes this worth $5 more than the free native weather App? Why would I want to pay $5 for an Android App?
    I agree, well least a trial form ..I own BeWeather on my Curve-great app..would like a dip in the water of testing before purchasing it...
    04-19-12 11:22 AM
    Is it possible to have the temperature on the PlayBook icon like the BlackBerry phone version.
    04-19-12 11:26 AM
    Any demo's or anything. What makes this worth $5 more than the free native weather App? Why would I want to pay $5 for an Android App? If your just porting existing Apps, why can't I use the App with the money I already paid for BeWeather, MULTIPLE TIMES on my old phone?! I bought it TWICE cause App World lost my record of it once and then had to buy "upgrades". Unbelievable. I was actually excited for this App until I remembered how much $ it costs me and now seeing its $5 for an Android port.

I predict an upgrade charge when they actually make a native version.
    Wow, all this over 5 bucks...?

Tim
    04-25-12 12:18 PM
    Any word on the BeWeather HD for the PlayBook...update??
    04-28-12 09:57 PM
    I wish they would/could add, in the map display area, the abiity to animate images.
    To take 8 radar images and "play them".

IE, a radar program I use on my home pc is able to save radar images in .png and progressively save them for the past 9 sweeps. If we could define those and have the
    player play them it would be great. Many people use GrLevel3 and could make use of this.

This could also be used for folks with webcams that upload progressive images as well.

Just a thought..

Tim
    04-29-12 12:33 AM
    This is an overpriced app that don't deserve the money!
    It crashed on me so many times, that I deleted after two days...

Now I use Animated Weather HD and I like it more. It's much more stable and easier to use.
    04-29-12 04:18 AM
    I'm happy with my Accu Weather that came ready installed on the playbook.

I have BeWeather on my torch and its decent enough but I am not paying for it again.

Its 5 in the UK, which is over $8. While I can deal with 1 or 2 , once you starting paying 5 then you have to watch what you spend in app world, And I cant see why a weather app should be so much when at the end of the day programmers can just get a feed from another weather source with some nice little graphics.
    04-29-12 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD