Now Optimized For Playbook!

Hey guys, as most of you know my website ran the hulu work around for a while before they put a stop to it by changing the embed code.
    I found another workaround and it will play EVERY video on Hulu with awesome quality, not HD as it isn't available unless on the direct site, but good quality nonetheless.
    As I do not want this to be closed off again I am opening the link up to everyone for a short time and soon after will make it member only accessible.
    Watch Hulu On Playbook | BlackBerry Playbook Revolution
    Added some screenies.
    Last edited by FTWrath; 05-03-11 at 10:30 PM.
    05-02-11 02:37 PM
    You are so awesome.

Please give the prison guards my regards.
    :P
    I kidd
    but really this is awesome. once i get my PB.
    05-02-11 02:39 PM
    Hey guys, as most of you know my website ran the hulu work around for a while before they put a stop to it by changing the embed code.
    I found another workaround and it will play EVERY video on Hulu with awesome quality, not HD as it isn't available unless on the direct site, but good quality nonetheless.
    As I do not want this to be closed off again I am opening the link up to everyone for a short time and soon after will make it member only accessible.
    Added some screenies.
    Could you host the embed code on a different domain? Maybe use free blogging sites; then load that in a frame on your main site?

I'm not sure what they changed but I figured they'd nuke requests from your domain fairly fast. It would be a whole new problem for them to deny requests from sites such as blogger.
    05-02-11 03:00 PM
    They cant take any action against my site as im not doing anything illegal. Theyd have a suit on their hands
    Youre welcome guys
    05-02-11 03:42 PM
    Trying this again.. so far so good.. thanks
    05-02-11 03:49 PM
    No problem boss, working like a charm so far.
    05-02-11 06:15 PM
    it stop working again they blocked it.
    05-02-11 06:31 PM
    While I appreciate the effort, wouldn't be best to have one updated thread rather than create 10 threads about Hulu?
    05-02-11 06:48 PM
    it stop working again they blocked it.
    Works for me, click on the actual page link and it works.

No different than the same thread about every single issue the playbook has, at least this is a positive.
    05-02-11 07:06 PM
    Works for me, click on the actual page link and it works.

No different than the same thread about every single issue the playbook has, at least this is a positive.
    You don't have to keep encouraging the problem. As is if I search for Hulu I have no way to know which thread will help me. Also you're more likely to get a sticky with a single thread.
    05-02-11 07:46 PM
    I believe you are clearly over reacting. If you search for how to watch Hulu you would also discover that I am the first person to come up with a solution and continue to find solutions as Hulu blocks them.
    I am not making you click on my topic.
    05-02-11 07:55 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's you overreacting. You don't think this is going to get confusing? Especially if there's a new thread every day?
    05-02-11 08:12 PM
    6 by me, first one since 27th.
    They should all point to the same site so doesnt matter which you click it will still work. Why make a new thread? People see the work around was disabled by hulu so then they dont go to the site anymore nor do they have the need to look at the thread so i make a new thread to reinform people of the new work around which is working on the playbook once again.
    After the last time Hulu blocked it my site visit counter dropped off 75% and now its at 50% so is it necessary, yes. Do I care that you care, no. Take it or leave it.
    05-02-11 09:32 PM
    Hope you guys like the redesign to accommodate the Playbook!
    05-03-11 10:32 PM
    i appreciate your efforts!
    05-03-11 11:44 PM
    i appreciate your efforts!
    Likewise! Keep up the great work FT!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-04-11 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD