What would you recommend as the best app (paid or free) for photo editing? I was checking out Photo Booth 360 HD and Photo Editor Extreme.

Anyone have anything to share on these apps or others? Let me know!
    02-07-12 08:26 PM
    I have been using Photo Editor Extreme for PB and BB. It's simple to use and covers all the basics I require and more. Good apps, good price and free updates included.
    intellekt, Marty_LK and Cd S like this.
    02-07-12 09:13 PM
    +1 on the photo editor extreme.
    intellekt and Marty_LK like this.
    02-07-12 10:53 PM
    I like Touchup ,its the only mobile photo editing that app I have ever seen including Photoshop Express, that has blemish correction, which is very good for removing unwanted details ,corrections come in several different diameters, very useful for controlling the extent of correction- from small to large.
    Last edited by Apelles1; 02-08-12 at 12:05 PM. Reason: typos
    02-08-12 12:02 PM
    i tried the free version of photo editor extreme last night and i like how there are lots of effects and such you can choose from, however, i don't like how you can't preview the effect and when you choose them you leave the picture screen.

checked out touchup as well and i liked how it does all of it while you can still see the picture. i just don't like the price lol.

anyone with experience on Photo Booth 360 HD?
    02-09-12 09:24 AM
    i tried the free version of photo editor extreme last night and i like how there are lots of effects and such you can choose from, however, i don't like how you can't preview the effect and when you choose them you leave the picture screen.

checked out touchup as well and i liked how it does all of it while you can still see the picture. i just don't like the price lol.

anyone with experience on Photo Booth 360 HD?
    I am not exactly sure I understand. When I use it I can apply filter after filter, use special effects and each time the picture is changed right before my eyes, full screen. I can also undo each change, one by one, until I am back to the original picture. Pay the $0.99 and enjoy it. Maybe the free version doesn't work the same as the paid version. Check the app information in App World.
    02-09-12 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD