In your opinion, what do you think is the best note taking app and why? Chime in here.
    08-18-12 12:31 PM
    I use Antair notes try it you'll like it.
    08-18-12 01:21 PM
    Ok. I will take a look.
    08-18-12 05:21 PM
    In your opinion, what do you think is the best note taking app and why? Chime in here.
    My vote goes to Groovy Notes
    - native bb app
    - very responsive support
    - the nuetral reviews were due to features that users thought should be present but werent
    - subsequent releases have since included much of "missing features"
    - very fluid app with lots of options and an appearance very easy on the eye
    Vorkosigan, XLabz and flyingsolid like this.
    08-18-12 05:47 PM
    Do any of the aforementioned notes allow uploading o Evernote? Its my favourite note taking PLATFORM, but it is not s very impressive app on PlayBook.
    08-18-12 06:37 PM
    I'm looking for a simple note taking app which allow synching with gdocs (free Scratchpad on the pc side is excellent, just need something to pair it on playbook side). Hellonote promised gdocs sync but never delivered.
    Do anyone know of any other app that allows google docs synchronization?
    Thanks!
    08-19-12 08:49 AM
    evernote!!
    great UI, fast, and it can sync to any platform through the cloud.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-19-12 09:07 AM
    I'm looking for a simple note taking app which allow synching with gdocs (free Scratchpad on the pc side is excellent, just need something to pair it on playbook side). Hellonote promised gdocs sync but never delivered.
    Do anyone know of any other app that allows google docs synchronization?
    Thanks!
    Wolfgan,

Can you PM me with some details on your set up and what you need. I am actually working on something native. I'd like your input.
    08-19-12 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD