I know this topic has been addressed before, but I thought I would get an updated opinion.

I'm a little addicted to Google Reader. In fact, I can very easily spend all day going through all my subscriptions on my laptop. I'd love to be able to find an app that is easy to use and nice to look at and syncs up to my GReader account. I've tried a few and haven't really found one that feels right to me.

Here's what I've downloaded and then uninstalled once I didn't like it anymore:

Glimpse (Lags too much)
    GeeReader (Haven't uninstalled, but mainly because I paid for it. This is the one I use, but it's still not right for me. In fact, I usually just use the browser.)
    Taptu (Lags more than Glimpse. Looks cool but always messes up)
    Feed Wheel (Really like the UI, but at the same time I hate it. Sounds weird, which is why I deleted it)

Do you guys have any other suggestions?
    06-06-12 02:28 AM
    Assuming we're talking for phones and not the playbook, I cannot recommend BeReader enough.

Yes, it's expensive, but I've used it on a Bold 9700 and 9900 for a number of years now and have not been able to fault it a single time. Does everything I require of it.
    06-06-12 04:49 AM
    I use GeeReader PRO and my only complaint is that when you send to email it only sends a link to the article. I really wish it would send the full text of the article, like BeReader does.
    06-06-12 07:17 AM
    WebReader

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    06-06-12 11:32 AM
    I have BeReader on my 9900. It works great and I love it. Just wish there was something as good on the PlayBook.

WebReader looks like it could be really nice. I'll have to try that next. Thanks!
    06-06-12 11:36 AM
    If you're willing to consider side-loaded apps, I'm a big fan of gReader.
    There's a free version in the Android Market.
    06-07-12 12:51 AM
    I've really wanted to try Newspilem but I've alresdy bought GeeReader Pro and haven't had any real problems to justify the additional cost. The UI for GeeReader is not anything the write home about but it does everything you want with no problems at all.

I've only wanted to try something elsr to see if there is anything that has a prettier interface.
    06-07-12 01:14 AM
    Does anybody know of one that can cache everything while on wifi so I can read it without using my dataplan.
    12-26-12 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD