I started playing with several amazing flash games from Armor Games and I have been quite surprised!
    Several games are working perfectly well.
    Some very good games cannot be played because they require a keyboard.

It would be great if the crackberry community could test and list the best flash games!

And don't forget: double tap on a flash app to have it fullscreen automatically!

for example try Flood Runner Armageddon | Armor Games in mouse mode
    Last edited by TiTiRi; 04-26-11 at 03:54 PM.
    04-26-11 03:30 PM
    I started playing with several amazing flash games from Armor Games and I have been quite surprised!
    Several games are working perfectly well.
    Some very good games cannot be played because they require a keyboard.

It would be great if the crackberry community could test and list the best flash games!
    You know you can connect a mouse and keyboard via bluetooth?
    04-26-11 03:32 PM
    04-26-11 05:40 PM
    titiri, is flood runner laggy for you? it seems to be pretty bad on my pb. i even closed everything else. im on 1710
    04-26-11 06:19 PM
    I found some games laggy till I moved closer to my router. Angry birds for example was choppy till I relocated my ****

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 07:26 PM
    This game is ultra smooth and fun. I would definitely recommend fullscreen mode for all Flash games (double tap for fullscreen)

Missile Game 3D | Online Games

ericlc2 likes this.
    04-26-11 09:18 PM
    Flood runner is not perfect but it is not bad.
    You may try also the following game that works pretty well:
    Flight | Armor Games

Keep continue the list ;-)!
    04-27-11 02:16 AM
    You know you can connect a mouse and keyboard via bluetooth?
    Understandable, but most of us don't drag around KB and Mouse for our tablets. That's what a notebook is for.
    04-27-11 02:31 PM
    A friend of mine works for Gamevance. com and ArcadeWeb.com he said they are doing mostly Mouse based input games now. I haven't peeped the sites myself yet (at work, no PB here).
    04-27-11 02:43 PM
    A friends new flash game up for testing... mouse only controls.

Arcadeweb - Today's Ah Rats! Tournament game
    04-27-11 03:38 PM
    @ D.Vader: it lags on my PB, but I have limited bandwidth at the moment.
    04-28-11 08:56 AM
    I tried most of these flash games last night and they where are great little time wasters. I'm so glad PlayBook suppports flash !

04-29-11 10:08 AM
    05-25-11 01:37 PM
    Downloaded the following armor games using the swf method outlined in the forums using File2HD.com to get the swf then search for it in the file:///accounts/1000/shared/downloads and then adding them to the homescreen.
    these are the ones that work and are playable or somewhat playable.
    get them on Armor Games
    lockout the top of the browser, or double click for full screen. sometimes one way is better.

Toss the turtle - (not as easy as on the pc, and not as much control. also not as fluid)

crush the castle - (not as responsive, but flash update may help)

successful experiment - works flawlessly and keeps your place, but kinda slow.

crazy goo - works well, but slow

flood runner (runs, but slow.. kinda unplayable/unenjoyable so far. come on flash update!)

The missile game - (fun. start with your finger in the middle) most sucessfull so far

flight - works

only had a few mins to donwload whatever i could and try them. what does everyone else like?

oh yah.... and this.. It wont play locally for me so far, but hit up a bookmark to the full screen swf.. (double tap after the ad)
    http://www.myhappygames.com/files/ga...gryBirds_0.swf covered in ads and chances to upload your score, and its not perfect, but it works.

sorry if any of this has been posted before.
    05-26-11 09:53 PM
    Plants vs. Zombies - Download Zombie Game from Shockwave

Plants vs zombies seems to work pretty well although the resolution is not scaled for the PBs high res screen. Game does tend to slow a bit when things get busy. Havent had much time to look at the other Shockwave games, please post other good finds
    05-26-11 11:42 PM
    Governor of Poker 2 - Free Card Game Downloads from Shockwave.com

This game is awesome! Just know you have to exit full screen mode to enter your name with the keyboard. Wont allow you otherwise..
    05-27-11 12:11 AM
    I tried the File2HD.com load swf file and used Air Browser to locate the download at file:///accounts/1000/shared/downloads but could not start the swf file. How do you start that file. I tried using the PB browser to open it but it says cannot open local file
    06-15-11 03:52 AM
    06-15-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD