What is the best app for expense tracker similar to Microsoft Money Plus for the Playbook? I tried searching the forum and App World but I am getting mixed results for which is the best app.
    11-25-12 10:01 PM
    I can only say that I downloaded money plus last week when it was on sale for. 99 its a1.99 now and Idk if it's the best because I haven't used many others. I can say it's a native app that works very well and does exactly what it says.
    11-25-12 11:21 PM
    i also use money plus, purchased a few weeks ago when it was on sale. it works great but i wish there was an export to excel feature. i'd love to manipulate the data on my computer.
    11-27-12 02:55 PM
    Hello there,

I know it is a biased opinion but may I suggest StateOfCash? It's been around for over an year now and I'm very proud of how it evolved. It's very simple to use, has a cool design and I regularly update it. It has a very nice export capability that allows to to get your data out as CSV for Excel or as QIF file to put into Quicken.

Feel free to take a look at it, scroll through the screenshots and description and if you have questions or suggestions don't hesitate to reply. Would really love to hear your ideas on it.

Have a great week!
    12-03-12 12:33 AM
    state of cash hands down. looks great and has a different feel than that quicken look. the developer seems to listen to what people want.

Sent from my 64g Blackberry Playbook via Tapatalk
    Alexutz likes this.
    12-03-12 03:39 PM
    I was actually looking at both of the options mentioned but can't make up my mind from the limited screenshots/description. I guess I will wait some more until I am certain.

My determining factor is if the app does a decent enough job of replacing Microsoft Money.
    12-04-12 06:37 PM