Hey all,

Just got a playbook a couple days ago, mainly got it for reading non-DRM EPUBs! I got the 'ePub Reader' app, but its pretty basic.. It cant even jump back to the contents page on command.

Are there any other good ePub readers i can get? or maybe even sideload?

Let me know
    Thanks
    05-28-12 02:48 PM
    I use BookReader from AppWorld. I haven't investigated whether it has a "go to" feature - just haven't needed it. The developer is a member here and is very approachable. I'm sure he'd be able to answer any of your questions.
    Calico5 likes this.
    05-28-12 04:27 PM
    Book Reader is the best, for more information please refer to the thread called http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-638953/
    Calico5 likes this.
    05-28-12 05:18 PM
    Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out book reader 2moro evening. Just got hold of moon+reader which looks pretty comprehensive so far but I'll trial both and see which one best suits me.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of manga comics in a PlayBook friendly format?
    05-28-12 06:28 PM
    Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will check out book reader 2moro evening. Just got hold of moon+reader which looks pretty comprehensive so far but I'll trial both and see which one best suits me.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of manga comics in a PlayBook friendly format?
    Try PocketManga for your mangas.
    05-29-12 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD