View Poll Results: What cloud storage do you use?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dropbox

13 52.00%
  • Sugarsync

5 20.00%
  • Box.net

6 24.00%
  • Cloudee

0 0%
  • SkyDrive

1 4.00%
    I have seen many different cloud apps out there, but i want to hear from the forums what you use and why. I have tried dropbox and its pretty nice, but needs to be sideloaded. same with sugarsync. there is also box.net that gives you 50 gb but its really limited on the size you upload. So what is your personal favorite?
    03-05-12 10:27 PM
    I have seen many different cloud apps out there, but i want to hear from the forums what you use and why. I have tried dropbox and its pretty nice, but needs to be sideloaded. same with sugarsync. there is also box.net that gives you 50 gb but its really limited on the size you upload. So what is your personal favorite?
    There is a native app called "bluebox" its free and its for dropbox. Goto app world and get it !! Just saying
    03-05-12 10:49 PM
    Why choose? With Files & Folders you can access Dropbox, Box.net, Google Docs and soon SugarSync too!
    robtanz and lotuslanderz like this.
    03-06-12 03:42 AM
    I have fooled around with several possible solutions (including Box.net, Skydrive & Dropbox) and I like SugarSync combined with the side-loaded FolderSync client on my Playbook best. Details on how to set it up in the thread linked in my signature...
    03-06-12 04:32 AM
    Box.net is gives a FREE 50GB!
    03-06-12 06:54 AM
    Box.net is gives a FREE 50GB!
    box.net is awesome that you get 50 gb but the size you have to upload is pretty small.
    03-06-12 07:22 PM
    Just found this today, start with 10GB, each referral you and them get another GB up to 50GB FREE. Upload limit 2GB each file. Pretty cool. Here's my link, feel free to use it

You're invited to join Minus!
    03-06-12 08:33 PM
    Just found this today, start with 10GB, each referral you and them get another GB up to 50GB FREE. Upload limit 2GB each file. Pretty cool. Here's my link, feel free to use it

You're invited to join Minus!
    That's not to bad. I wonder if the app will port to pb
    03-06-12 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD