Since there are a few med students on this forum i just wanted to get your opinions about which apps have helped you with your course!

some are quite pricey so it would be nice to have your opinions before i buy and try.
    I bought the Gray's Anatomy app and it hasn't been of much use to me at all so i don't want to waste money on another

also any ideas on other productivity/ notes apps for students in general would be nice

thanks guys
    04-14-12 03:56 PM
    Since there are a few med students on this forum i just wanted to get your opinions about which apps have helped you with your course!

some are quite pricey so it would be nice to have your opinions before i buy and try.
    I bought the Gray's Anatomy app and it hasn't been of much use to me at all so i don't want to waste money on another

also any ideas on other productivity/ notes apps for students in general would be nice

thanks guys
    Hey Great to see another Med student here . I personally use Medscape, although I'm still on the look out for a good anatomy app, so far for anything drug and reference related I use Medscape. Check out this thread as well http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...dscape-715512/ that is the thread where the download link for Medscape is posted . As always I'm definitely on the lookout for some good medical apps, Crackberry Nation will surely be posting on the forums if a good one is found
    alistairtang likes this.
    04-14-12 04:09 PM
    Angry pigs......for the boring parts
    alistairtang likes this.
    04-14-12 04:22 PM
    Hey Great to see another Med student here . I personally use Medscape, although I'm still on the look out for a good anatomy app, so far for anything drug and reference related I use Medscape. Check out this thread as well http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...dscape-715512/ that is the thread where the download link for Medscape is posted . As always I'm definitely on the lookout for some good medical apps, Crackberry Nation will surely be posting on the forums if a good one is found
    ooo i will give it a try, thankyou i was thinking of the blausen human atlas or something but it is like 25.. and for that price i could get a decent textbook instead
    04-14-12 04:59 PM
    ooo i will give it a try, thankyou i was thinking of the blausen human atlas or something but it is like 25.. and for that price i could get a decent textbook instead
    To be honest the only really exceptionally well done anatomy app was the nettler's guide to human anatomy on iOS
    04-14-12 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD