Now that most people have had some time to play. Which apps and/or games do you find excellent?

Call me corny, but two free games that are pretty good to me are "Air Hockey" and "iRok2". This is good stuff.

What are your favorites?
    04-20-11 11:16 PM
    NoodleBlast is awesome guy. Nicely done.
    04-20-11 11:23 PM
    What's the best PDF viewer. The Adobe PDF reader is not very responsive and doesn't have any fancy table of contents display (with a preview of all the pages) like iBooks does. The pinch to zoom is not very responsive, and turning pages is a little sluggish. Anyone know what other pdf readers there are?
    Last edited by buckyball; 04-20-11 at 11:29 PM.
    04-20-11 11:25 PM
    Need for Speed Undercover is absolute awesomeness.
    04-20-11 11:57 PM
    air hockey is indeed niiice. and NFS is sweet as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 07:36 PM
    There are apps for this product? Oh I didnt know know that. I wonder if any of them are tracking my location and sending it secretly to Apple OK OK, yes that's sarcasm but I couldnt resist.

As for apps: the following are my favourite:

Memory Challenge (works very well - it's like the game "Simon")
    DoodleBlast
    Hockeycentral
    News360
    Air Hockey
    paulvr01 likes this.
    04-21-11 07:47 PM
    news360 is cool but it seems to lagggg a lot and does not run to smoothly. if it was able to display the full news story in the app, that would be sick.

Bill
    04-21-11 08:11 PM
    There are apps for this product? Oh I didnt know know that. I wonder if any of them are tracking my location and sending it secretly to Apple OK OK, yes that's sarcasm but I couldnt resist.

DoodleBlast
    Hockeycentral
    News360
    Air Hockey
    I love Hockeycentral.
    04-21-11 08:33 PM
    Im going to add one more - and this one we all have. The Calculator app is very cool. I didnt even think to pull down the in-app menu, but to my suprise there are alot of options there: not the least of which is a scientific calculator but, to my suprise, there's already a unit converter program and a tip calulator in it! And its all for free.

The unit converter converts the following:
    Angle
    Area
    Data
    Energy
    Length
    Power
    Pressure
    Speed
    Temperature
    Time
    Volume
    Weight

The tip portion of the app allows you to input your bill, the number of people in your party, the percentage of the tip (default is 15 percent) and whether you want to round up or not. It then shows you the tip per person and the total per person.

Kudos to RIM for including this functionality - now I dont need to purchase a separate converter or tip app.
    04-21-11 09:30 PM
    Check out "The Visitor"... it's a short game, but will keep you occupied for a good 20 minutes or so

Would love to see a ton of old adventure games ported over.. where's pb-scummvm?
    Last edited by JustAnotherBeerbot; 04-24-11 at 06:50 AM. Reason: ...
    04-24-11 06:49 AM
    Mahjong Legends wins votes in my house. favored on the PC and a wonder on the PB.
    04-24-11 10:51 AM
    I like Rocket Storm, but that's my one dl from the app world so far. It a simple tower defense type game that has oood graphics and gets brutally hard a few levels in. Anybody seen any decent games that have onlineleader boards?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 06:29 AM

DoodleBlast
    Hockeycentral
    News360
    Air Hockey
    oh but could someone pleaze!! tell me how to get past level 3 on doodle blast?!
    04-25-11 11:20 PM
    oh but could someone pleaze!! tell me how to get past level 3 on doodle blast?!
    Draw a long curve from the point where the ball falls to the rim of the cup (like a ramp)...you have to go under the wall
    elle-ade likes this.
    04-26-11 07:35 AM
    I find myself constantly playing:
    NFS
    Rocket Storm
    Bubble Birds
    DoodleBlast

As for other apps, I like:
    Hockey Central
    News360
    Today in History
    04-26-11 07:43 AM
    BUBBLE BIRDS!!!!!! They may not be Angry, but they sure be fun!!!!!!!
    04-26-11 09:42 AM
    Not really a game, but more a class of games. I saw this video on youtube
    It shows some good example of flash games online you can play...

I remember playing flash games a long time ago, but haven't played any recently... whenever I hear flash now I usually think videos and forget about the other stuff it can do.
    04-26-11 10:56 AM
    BUBBLE BIRDS!!!!!! They may not be Angry, but they sure be fun!!!!!!!
    i let my wife try this game last week now shes hooked on it, i have to ask her if i can use my playbook now all the time . she wants her own PB now.but im happy to buy her one so i can have mine back
    04-26-11 11:05 AM
    My favorites are; Assembler Mobile 2 HD, Tap Madness, Blackjack, Keep Up! and NFS Undercover (I wish it was longer though, I already beat it and haven't started a new game yet)
    04-26-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD