So, what do you think is the best android apps that are now available since the launch of OS2.0?
    02-21-12 09:20 PM
    i have not seen any new android apps since stable os 2.0 has been out, there has been alot of android ported over to PB apps that have been in app world for a few weeks now, is that what your talking about?
    02-21-12 09:24 PM
    Yeah that's what I meant. I didn't know it's already available for weeks now..
    02-21-12 09:28 PM
    Taptu, tapatalk forums and overdrive seem to be 3 good ones.
    Dolphin browser as well though I don't see the point.
    02-21-12 10:12 PM
    so, has anyone successfully side loaded any apps?
    I tried, but they didn't show up.
    Did hard reset, still nothing.
    Any suggestions?
    02-21-12 10:40 PM
    Or as an option you can take this to the APPS forum.
    02-21-12 10:46 PM
    Wordpress...awesomeness
    02-21-12 10:50 PM
    Ghost Commander -- finally a file browser with LAN/smb access!!!
    02-21-12 11:17 PM
    Es file browser, repligo reader, dolphin because it's faster than stock and knows what links I actually want to click, overdrive, youversion bible, documents2go (Google docs support) , isilo, rdp, connectbot,

That is all for now

Side loading does work. If it's not working your doing it wrong... Make sure your in development mode when you sideload
    02-22-12 12:55 AM
    Sideloaded Wikipedia. So far thats been the best. I also did papertoss, google maps and epicurious.
    02-22-12 01:16 AM
    so, has anyone successfully side loaded any apps?
    I tried, but they didn't show up.
    Did hard reset, still nothing.
    Any suggestions?
    Make sure your playbook is in Developer Mode. I've sideloaded all my previous android apps.
    02-22-12 01:24 AM
    I was really expecting them to hold out on major apps until the launch today and was not impressed by the few apps that arrived today. I hope that Mobile World Congress changes my opinion on the subject.
    02-22-12 01:36 AM
    I was really expecting them to hold out on major apps until the launch today and was not impressed by the few apps that arrived today. I hope that Mobile World Congress changes my opinion on the subject.
    I would be disappointed if the major apps would be 2 minute repackaged android job.

Stuff like netflix in HD has to be a native app --- there is no way a repackaged android job can work.
    02-22-12 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD