guys! remember RIM has mislead us before with pictures like this!
    Shhh - people on here don't like hearing that. Until BBM, MSN, and Skype are on my Playbook, I consider all of these pictures misleading.
    09-06-11 03:30 PM
    I agree, i wouldnt hold my breath either, i have the PB and Ipad and the Ipad is forging ahead with products and functionality, im embarressed that for 10 years i have been an avid fan of BB but this is now getting embarrasing that the PB has non of the functionality of the Ipad. I know you guys on here are going to answer this with remarks but be serious the PB is about ten years behind the Ipad on what it can do and achieve.

Very sad that i kept going with Rim but obviously 6 months down the line we still dont have the basics like email, skype, etc
    09-06-11 03:32 PM
    This isn't anything new. The image has been seen since BlackBerry World in May. It, along with the Skype picture, isn't a "fake" picture RIM created to mislead anyone.

In regards to what I said earlier:

09-06-11 05:20 PM
    I agree, i wouldnt hold my breath either, i have the PB and Ipad and the Ipad is forging ahead with products and functionality, im embarressed that for 10 years i have been an avid fan of BB but this is now getting embarrasing that the PB has non of the functionality of the Ipad. I know you guys on here are going to answer this with remarks but be serious the PB is about ten years behind the Ipad on what it can do and achieve.

Very sad that i kept going with Rim but obviously 6 months down the line we still dont have the basics like email, skype, etc
    I agree its about time you guys realise, everyday technology is gathering pace. tablets are coming out more and more advanced !
    Sorry to say but the ipad was first and will remain and improve with each new release. where does that leave the playbook ?
    I know there are so many die hard playbook fans out there who so believe in the playbook.
    My aim is not to upset you but to make you sit and think hard about whats happening or not happening with the playbook !
    Every time you buy a product, a better 1 is already being produced, sad but a fact of life.
    I enjoyed my playbook for a while, but now i'm moving on to better things.
    09-06-11 05:22 PM
    I also spy with my little eye the "Pandora" icon and the Color I.D. icon.....

Clearly Photoshopped.
    09-06-11 06:24 PM
    I saw just a few moments ago the description in the tablet version of the blackberry playbook in the features of the playbook that says things about the 4G playbook + LTE or wimax or hspa+BlackBerry - PlayBook Features Lighting Fast QNX Powered 7 Inch Tablet

a lot of new information, could it be?
    09-06-11 09:14 PM
    if so i want the one w lte!!!
    09-06-11 09:22 PM
    I saw just a few moments ago the description in the tablet version of the blackberry playbook in the features of the playbook that says things about the 4G playbook + LTE or wimax or hspa+BlackBerry - PlayBook Features Lighting Fast QNX Powered 7 Inch Tablet

a lot of new information, could it be?
    It seems to support all 3 different "4G" networks. Also if you look on the first page it again has the appworld showing native bbm for a better view if anyone wants to read it.
    09-07-11 03:04 AM
    Look at this one, it even shows a review :O
    09-07-11 03:06 AM
    So I was looking at the new app world page and saw this:

BlackBerry - App World - Official Store for BlackBerry Apps

Scroll to the bottom and look what is on the playbook screen.

I do not know whether or not anyone has seen this yet but I thought I would share it. Looks sweet
    i dont know what you see i dont see a bbm native on this link that app world i dont see the bbm icon
    09-07-11 07:48 AM
    @trunks20022: Scroll down to the bottom and look at the playbook screen...
    09-07-11 12:04 PM
    I agree its about time you guys realise, everyday technology is gathering pace. tablets are coming out more and more advanced !
    Sorry to say but the ipad was first and will remain and improve with each new release. where does that leave the playbook ?
    I know there are so many die hard playbook fans out there who so believe in the playbook.
    My aim is not to upset you but to make you sit and think hard about whats happening or not happening with the playbook !
    Every time you buy a product, a better 1 is already being produced, sad but a fact of life.
    I enjoyed my playbook for a while, but now i'm moving on to better things.
    and here we go again. This is where the problem starts. You are not satisfied and are moving on, and all that is fine. WHY do you need obligated to "make you sit and think hard about whats happening or not happening with the playbook", why? If others or I say they are happy with playbook then why do you think we need to be sat down with, because we obviously should not be happy with our playbook, since you think we should not be happy...

So when you owned playbook it was ok, and others were allowed to own playbook as well. But now since you are done "enjoying" your playbook, you think everybody should also be done enjoying their playbooks and move on?

Stop trying to force your opinions on others, people buy whatever they want and they can enjoy their purchase, no matter what you think of their products. They do not need to be "sat down with" and preached that ipad is better and they are making mistake? ipad is not "unknown", everybody that goes out and buys a tablet (android, touch pad, playbook etc at least people on crackberry) knows there is a product called ipad, but they chose not to buy it.
    nomi1978, peter9477 and Jake2826 like this.
    09-13-11 08:19 AM
    I totally agree with Scorpio, I enjoyed my PlayBook I have less time to play with it now as work has me swamped.

Will I like more features of course... but I think RIM has shown they are sticking by the PlayBook development and are pushing things. I wish it did have auto correct but hey life goes on.
    rsxsniper likes this.
    09-13-11 08:24 AM
    I am really dying to read the review and the description but there is no way. Really looking forward to this.
    09-14-11 10:43 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD