Good news for all current UK playbook owners (yes i got mine off eBay too) and those waiting for June, BBC iPlayer works totally well. Obviously can't download anything but otherwise, fully functional. Happy days.
    05-17-11 03:18 PM
    Good news for all current UK playbook owners (yes i got mine off eBay too) and those waiting for June, BBC iPlayer works totally well. Obviously can't download anything but otherwise, fully functional. Happy days.
    yea was first site i checked also for all UK people the BBC F1 driver tracker also works during race days
    05-17-11 03:24 PM
    yea was first site i checked also for all UK people the BBC F1 driver tracker also works during race days
    Same, sweet, I will check that out next race, currently I have to use my laptop to view the live timeing on the F1 website (java so doesn't work on PlayBook - yet, I have hope)
    05-17-11 05:39 PM
    No problems with this site either.

TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again
    05-17-11 05:51 PM
    T_T not available for the US . damnet! sigh i hate this rotten country.
    05-17-11 06:15 PM
    Same, sweet, I will check that out next race, currently I have to use my laptop to view the live timeing on the F1 website (java so doesn't work on PlayBook - yet, I have hope)
    see pic attached for driver tracker, i use the F1 telemetry on my 9800 if i really want to, but watching the race and driver tracker is enough lol. spain this week
    05-17-11 07:04 PM
    You need a fast proxy or a VPN.
    05-18-11 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD