Hi,

Let me introduce our other game. Battle Frogging II is our latest title and it was just released for Playbook.

The time has passed since the last war against Beavers and Frogs have been living peacefully... But beavers want revenge! They have developed new weapons and ready to strike back!

App World page
    Price is just 0.99

- Stylish cartoon graphics
    - Classical arcade/puzzle gameplay
    - Completely new physics
    - Five different beavers
    - Cannon and catapult to throw beavers
    - 45 challenging levels

Take a look at video:

Please feel free to share your opinion with us, we are always open for suggestions.

If you like this game please leave a review at App World, this will be great help to us. Thank you!
    10-08-11 10:40 AM
    Good news! Battle Frogging II was just updated to 1.0.5. Update includes:
    - Fixed zooming
    - Slightly reduced loading time
    - Minor bug fixes
    10-27-11 08:19 AM
    Why is the game so slow moving?

For example when you launch a Beaver and it flies through the air it seems like it is in slow motion, I think the effect was more apparent when it hits and you are waiting for the structure to come down. Comon....Fall Already I have more Frogs to kill

Obviously you don't want it to go at warp speed but I think you need to find a good balance and right now it feels way too slow, it gives the feeling that the hardware is having a hard time processing the game.

My two cents!
    10-27-11 08:37 AM
    Hi, do you mean video or actual game? Video is much slower than it is on device
    10-27-11 09:08 AM
    I am commenting on the video you posted, I have not had a hands on.

If this video does not accurately represent the in game speed can you post of video of actual game footage on the PB? You know one of those fancy videos of someone holding the playbook and playing the game?
    10-27-11 09:28 AM
    Just got it this morning. Really fun...better than the original which I thought was pretty sweet. Certainly worth the price.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-27-11 10:04 AM
    A7omic
    We'll make better video, will post url here as soon as it will be done.

robtanz
    Glad to hear second game is really very different from original Battle Frogging. It is nearly a year since the first game was released.

We are planning second update of Battle Frogging II soon. It will include more levels and few minor improvements.

And I wanted to ask all of you who liked it, please leave comment at App World, this will be great help! Thanks.
    10-27-11 11:09 AM
    11-03-11 07:06 PM
    Here is CrackBerry review and gameplay video on Playbook
    http://crackberry.com/battle-frogging
    11-11-11 05:51 AM
    Thanks, going to give it a try. Saw the review/feature on the CB Homepage
    11-11-11 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD