No issues here. They eem to have added a fading effect so things vanish when they get to close to the camera. Quite happy with the speed.
    10-31-12 03:44 PM
    I had issues downloading the update too - it was very slow and then would result in an error. I tried it several times throughout the day, at work and then at home. Finally, I rebooted my PB and tried again and it worked fine (speed was noticeably faster too downloading it).

I hadn't read this thread nor played it since the update, so I was surprised to find the gold icons for upgraded summons. So this seems like a nice update. I only had one of the endings to do though so I will need to start over to see the any of the other improvements mentioned here.
    10-31-12 09:04 PM
    Wow. This update runs so much smoother. I didn't know what I was missing.
    10-31-12 10:32 PM
    Still won't install for me, have rebooted PlayBook twice now with no difference.
    11-01-12 08:13 AM
    I've just tried to download. I'm getting the 4GB / 1GB download problem.

I've rebooted the PB.

I'm on a 16G Device on OS 2.1.0.1032 with 5.5GB Free Storage.

I'm going to reboot again.

Edit: Another reboot didn't help. Is there any way to save progress in the game outside the game so I can uninstall and reinstall from scratch?

Edit Edit: So I've now uninstalled the version I had, and tried to install from scratch with the same issue. Random download numbers appearing. Wonderful.

Edit Edit Edit: I left V 1.0 downloading for a while and ignored it. It's now installed, so I've hit the upgrade button. Going to leave it to its own devices and check back in an hour or something.
    Last edited by todbanner; 11-01-12 at 01:34 PM.
    11-01-12 12:04 PM
    Check out each of those apps and make sure that they remain free. I thought I read some of them may have changed price. In that case, you might be stuck having to buy them.

And while you might be able to back them up using the Desktop software, you canNOT selectively backup or RESTORE individual apps.
    Can't you back up and restore third party apps with BHTools? I've never done it personally, but I seem to recall it's an option? Or am I thinking of BBSAK?
    11-01-12 12:12 PM
    Anyone get a work around for the download of the 1.1? I have the download issue with it as well.
    11-01-12 09:07 PM
    So the answer is put your Playbook on the charger, link it to your wifi, begin the updateand walk away.

I uninstalled the original and reboot, reinstalled, received notification of the update, started it and simply left the playbok alone on the cradle for the afternoo

When I left it, I was having the issue with the random numbers for the downloaded data. When i returned It was installed.
    11-02-12 03:50 AM
    So the answer is put your Playbook on the charger, link it to your wifi, begin the updateand walk away.
    This indeed seems to work. I have pressed update like an hour ago, and it constantly did the weird thing with the GB, but now all of a sudden it is installing, so hopefully in works now.

EDIT: it's installed and it goes indeed a lot faster!
    Last edited by Made in flanders; 11-02-12 at 05:47 AM.
    11-02-12 05:31 AM
    Ditto here on 2 different PBs.
    Both of our PBs finally took the update last night without any "messing around". There was obsiously an issue on the App World side.
    11-02-12 06:43 AM
35 12