Just tried it and couldn't even enter the mines again...

Goodbye big chest and possible new token...
    10-01-12 10:25 AM
    A question:

Just finished the 3rd tower and right now i'm on top of the flying sting ray.

I guess i can go to any city,right?

Just before entering the last tower, i encountered a supposed chosen one in the "Obligatory Lava Room", and i left him sat down, thinking about his life. I didnt forgot that there was a BIG BIG chest after that little bridge...

Did anyone of you went there??

I have a lot of runes missing...
    I'm on floor 11 or so the Dunby(?) Tower...

I don't remember any chosen one in the last tower like you mentioned... but yes, you can go anywhere you like on the stingray. Nice thing is you get to choose whether or not you fight the creatures you used to bump into on the map.
    10-01-12 12:52 PM
    Russ, just before entering the water tower, there�s a "Obligatory Lava something" room, where there�s a chosen one...
    10-01-12 01:35 PM
    Russ, just before entering the water tower, there�s a "Obligatory Lava something" room, where there�s a chosen one...
    I must have missed it...
    10-01-12 03:07 PM
    I just finished the game and I have to say that I'm sad *sniff*.

I also tried out all the endings, at least now my wife won't have to keep staring at me wondering what the heck I'm laughing my rear end off over

A massively multiplayer version of this game is would rock!
    10-01-12 05:10 PM
    Eh, me too, but still one more ending to go...

I'm gonna miss this game...
    10-02-12 12:41 AM
    Just finished the third time

I'm gonna miss this game I really enjoyed it(my gf is by my side saying "but i didnt" and "i wont miss it" , but i can't understand why ^^)

Now, off to finish Eternal Legacy so i can focus on the last year of university lol

But, btw, any other cool rpg for the PB?
    10-02-12 02:15 AM
    I hear ya guys. I'm on tower two now in my second go, to make sure I get all the tokens. Too bad the princess ends up... (well you know, don't want to spoil it).

Pedro, school and football! Pretty good life! Barca is about to take on Benfica, they have no chance without Cardoso. I have a bet on Messi to score, usually the safest bet in the world.
    Last edited by DonnyVantage; 10-02-12 at 03:10 PM.
    10-02-12 01:20 PM
    To he.ll with Barca. It's like watching an Olympic diving team trying to win a Fall'n D'floor trophy. Real football is in the Premier league.
    Last edited by Ishaq786; 10-02-12 at 04:24 PM.
    10-02-12 03:07 PM
    Guys, I'm stuck in the viking burial chambers. The vikings just keep reproducing themselves, more and more, and I'm not making any progress. As I kill them, more come out of the ground. Please help.
    You are being too persistent about going that way. Maybe you should turn back and go talk to the guy stuck in the ice.

Also that elemental guy is on fire...he must give off a lot of heat...
    10-02-12 03:48 PM
    You are being too persistent about going that way. Maybe you should turn back and go talk to the guy stuck in the ice.

Also that elemental guy is on fire...he must give off a lot of heat...
    Aah yes. Thanks. I'm in the second tower now. Lol, your style of posting is cool. Almost as if you're thinking for me.
    10-02-12 04:28 PM
    I hear ya guys. I'm on tower two now in my second go, to make sure I get all the tokens. Too bad the princess ends up... (well you know, don't want to spoil it).

Pedro, school and football! Pretty good life! Barca is about to take on Benfica, they have no chance without Cardoso. I have a bet on Messi to score, usually the safest bet in the world.
    SHE'S A DUDE!!!!

Naaa, just kidding
    jafobabe likes this.
    10-02-12 08:00 PM
    Lol Donny, even with Cardozo and Luisao, Barca is very hard to win... Messi didnt socre but still we lost 0-2 :s

Nah, mostly school, since the football games arent broadcasted by the national channel - all payed now, so no football for me
    10-03-12 05:18 AM
    Finished the 2nd tower, just figured I'd look at the additional tokens I've found from the first go around.

Finishing the game the first time, I finished with these...

And TOKENS:
    Rabbit's Foot
    Belt of Oak
    Firbolg Armband
    Silver Horseshoe
    Four Leaf Clover
    Boots of Quickening
    Lightning Stone
    Silver Torc
    Eagle Charm
    Golden Thistle Ring
    White Book of Rhydderch

And in this go around I've found these I didn't find the first time...

Badger Hide Gloves
    Gold Coronet
    Golden Spyglass (and I'm freakin' rolling in money right now)
    Broonie's Cloak
    10-04-12 09:45 AM
    Am I really that bad in this game? I keep dying and I'm only at chapter 4. I just trew my playbook away because I was killed for the 10th time, and I didn't wanted to replay a long part again.
    10-25-12 02:49 PM
    I'm stuck in greenlands before the third tower. How do I kill the pet? It's a bird that flies everywhere. How am I supposed to attack it? I keep dying.
    10-28-12 07:28 AM
    I'm stuck in greenlands before the third tower. How do I kill the pet? It's a bird that flies everywhere. How am I supposed to attack it? I keep dying.
    MAJOR SPOILER ALERT

GameFAQs: The Bard's Tale (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by MysticWeirdo
    10-31-12 11:29 AM
    I see that 1.2 update is available. Does anybody know what does it contain? Don't want to re-download 1,4 Gb once again if there is nothing special in it...
    01-24-13 11:44 AM
    log in to blackberry world on the web and click release notes or something like that
    01-24-13 12:01 PM
    Anyone know if controller support is coming? Blackberry release an controller SDK recently, with support for a few b/t controllers, and the dev's of this game are pretty progressive. I started playing on Android, but will buy again on Z10 if controller support comes.
    02-28-13 08:15 PM
    Controller support would be asome...

Also, does anyone know if there is any way to copy your progress/savegame from the playbook to the Z10?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:39 PM
    I've gotta be seriously messed in the head...

How do you unlock the hunting grounds in the pc version? I've got 23 tokens and can't get in, so I figure it's there. The way listed in the walkthrough posted above doesn't work.
    Last edited by WannabeGamer; 03-20-13 at 05:12 PM.
    03-15-13 08:07 PM
    Does anyone know how to delete a save game?
    05-08-13 12:07 PM
223 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD