BlackBerry App World links:

Paid Version ($0.99)

Free Version

The egg-a-geddon is upon us! It's up to you, Peeps-the-Chicken, to stop the invasion of zombie chickens before they take over the Egg Kingdom. Bounce the bad eggs off the board, but WATCH OUT - once they hatch don't let them touch you!

***ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME!***

Features:

Outrageously addicting gameplay
    Easy controls - pick up and play
    Stunning, unique themes for each level
    Compete against your friends (and the world) with the online leaderboard
    Great for all ages!
    peter9477 likes this.
    08-07-12 10:12 PM
    As a note, some playbooks seem to have trouble connecting to Scoreloop to retrieve the leaderboard. I apologize in advance if you're one of the unfortunate ones, but Scoreloop is looking into it and said it's on their side so there isn't much I can do .

If the leaderboard is super-important to you, I suggest you try the free version first to test. (You can tell if it doesn't work if it just stays on UPDATING.. for a really, really long time e.g. 10s +)

If anyone knows how to post a poll in the current thread, I'd be curious to know how many it's hitting?
    08-07-12 10:35 PM
    Beautiful game environments, and a nice diversity in the simple arena level concept. I'm not sure what the paid version offers, but a free trial version is much appreciated. Gameplay is decent, but there's something sluggish about the feel. The bird and eggs look good, but not as good as the environments. The power meter is distracting, and i think unnecessary once you've got a feel for the game, which doesn't take much time at all.

If they're not included in the paid version, unlockables and achievements would be a nice addition, like what we see in Fruit Slice/Ninja. Power ups or things that can affect the environment might be nice aswell, like extra power, fingertip glue, repellant field, slick surfaces.
    08-07-12 11:10 PM
    Thanks for the great feedback KidCaboose!

The paid version essentially just removes the 300 pt cap and lets you fight it out for leaderboard ranks. We've got a pile of stuff we intend to add (new boards, achievements, ...) but wanted to make sure we weren't too out to lunch before we went overly nuts . Anyway, much appreciated. (Keep the comments coming so we can get a good idea of what people would like to see added the most)

-Jason
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-07-12 11:30 PM
    Coustume,season changing, and points for power ups this will give u a new customer
    08-08-12 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD