Blackberry is a sponsor of the Wallabies, and the ARU is currently developing a TV app for the Playbook called 'MyRugbyTV'.

Check it out: Official Website of the Qantas Wallabies > Fan Zone > Blackberry > MyRugbyTV App
    Last edited by gavinn; 07-07-11 at 07:46 PM.
    07-07-11 07:16 PM
    I'm hoping for some big ads coming out for this soon. And maybe some Playbook giveaways. They have done a horrible job at trying to sell this thing down here. I have yet to get my hands on one(funding reasons ) but played with one and love it. They have an ad in the Qantas magazine about the pb/rugby worl cup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by eKafara; 07-08-11 at 02:02 AM.
    07-08-11 01:46 AM
    Harvey Norman had a strip ad in the Herald Sun today for the Playbook. ( Melbourne )
    07-08-11 04:35 AM
    I'd love to watch the Reds take it to the Crusaders on my PB tomorrow night
    07-08-11 05:06 AM
    Well I'd prefer one for the Springboks and the SARU, but... Definitely will be downloading as soon as it is available because being in the US, International Rugby coverage is poor at best. Hopefully they'll get similar apps for all the big rugby nations as I know that BB is getting big in South Africa too. Maybe next year we can get a SuperXV app to track that.
    07-08-11 10:42 AM
    Big fan, This looks good!
    07-08-11 10:52 AM
    I'd love to watch the Reds take it to the Crusaders on my PB tomorrow night
    You can Ever better will be seeing McCaw get a yellow card on my PB.
    07-08-11 05:22 PM
    They're now available in the App World.
    07-10-11 11:52 PM
    They're now available in the App World.
    I wonder who wrote the app? Its out quick, makes me think Rim may have helped...

Not sure why they need 2 apps, surely the videos could have been intergrated.

Would love an Afl version.

Last edited by Rgainsmi; 07-11-11 at 04:12 AM.
    07-11-11 04:06 AM
    Well you can get info on Super Rugby teams that aren't from Australia so that is good. Was able to put in the Sharks as my SuperXV team. For the Wallpaper you are only able to pick Australian teams. But looks like it will cover the TriNations info. Great App!
    07-11-11 05:58 PM
    I wonder who wrote the app? Its out quick, makes me think Rim may have helped...

Not sure why they need 2 apps, surely the videos could have been intergrated.

Would love an Afl version.

Not me. It was pure luck that I managed to check the AppWorld at the time they were released.

I love Blackberry products and Rugby, a marriage of the two.

Agree regarding the AFL version too. Mind you I provided feedback to ScoreMobile to include: Aussie Rules, Rugby, League and Football (A-League).
    Last edited by gavinn; 07-11-11 at 06:58 PM.
    07-11-11 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD