Ever since my wife gave me her pb I've been searching for a real audiobook application for the playbook. Nothing fancy - one that can play a few of the more popular formats, bookmark features and be able to import books without having to go through open heart surgery.
    An autoshutof option, for those of us that fall asleep while listening to books in bed, would be nice also.

I can't believe that I'm still using my ancient palm treo as a reader.lol. How hard can it be to write a program incorporating these features?
    I still have a hard time to believe that these functions haven't been added to the pb music player.

Has anyone come across a functional player (android or native )? I've tried several (overdrive etc) but none address my needs.

Thanks
    10-16-12 07:49 AM
    I use Jagamaga (free audio books free app). Not sure this is what you are after but it works well. I have listened to several books with no issues.
    10-16-12 09:18 AM
    Tried it in the past , unfortunately it does not allow you to import your own books . tks
    10-16-12 10:31 AM