I've found another game that will be fun to play in your spare time. This game remembered me of old flash games that work similar. However, now you are able to do that with your fingers! This game is great fun and recommend it that you check it out. It's a free game above anything; so why not?

Still not convinced? I've made a video about it. Yes; a video to showcase what the game is about. The video won't take long so check it out.

Let me know what you think of this game. I just find this funny as i've always though the same thing since the beginning of these games; mind you that this was before tablets:

"Woudn't it be fun if you could actually do all of this on a touch screen..." is what i've always thought. Not kidding you guys! I won't bother you guys anymore, let me know what you guys think of this game if you have played it!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAktmsFt58[/YT]
    9of13 likes this.
    04-16-12 10:35 AM
    I can't find this game on appworld
    04-16-12 01:00 PM
    I can't find this game on appworld
    Link to the appworld

Just checked, you should be able to find the app under the keyword "assembler". Hope you will find the app!
    04-16-12 01:23 PM
    Hello,

@EpicSoftworks Brother how did u recorded the Screen Of playbook i need to know badly to create some video tutorial

please help.......

Regards
    TechBug

04-18-12 07:22 AM
    @EpicSoftworks Brother how did u recorded the Screen Of playbook i need to know badly to create some video tutorial
    I could help creating the video maby? I created it with the following setup:

They are just on my channel. I don't know why people don't just checkout my channel ^^ Anyway; thats what i use; and it might be an investment like said in the video. At least it was for me.

Maby i could help you out though with recording the video for you? If you don't mind that.

On a sidenote: It would have been easier to send me a message as the reply was quite offtopic.
    Last edited by EpicSoftworks; 04-18-12 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Adding the sidenote.
    04-18-12 08:27 AM
    this games been around for 1 yr now...
    04-18-12 08:36 AM
    this games been around for 1 yr now...
    Still a fun game, plus it's free hence the video to share.
    04-18-12 08:38 AM
    I could help creating the video maby? I created it with the following setup:

They are just on my channel. I don't know why people don't just checkout my channel ^^ Anyway; thats what i use; and it might be an investment like said in the video. At least it was for me.

Maby i could help you out though with recording the video for you? If you don't mind that.

On a sidenote: It would have been easier to send me a message as the reply was quite offtopic.

Honestly, you've made PlayBook reviewing MUCH better. This isn't at all off-topic. In fact, there should be a sticky of a walkthrough on how to do this from you for CrackBerry readers because even CrackBerry blog posts/reviews for the PlayBook aren't as good as yours.
    04-18-12 09:58 AM
    [/B]Honestly, you've made PlayBook reviewing MUCH better. This isn't at all off-topic. In fact, there should be a sticky of a walkthrough on how to do this from you for CrackBerry readers because even CrackBerry blog posts/reviews for the PlayBook aren't as good as yours.
    Really? I mean, whenever i take a look at Crackberry review i can't help but think how great the quality is; especially when it comes to hardware reviews such as casings and accessories. ( Although that last one was crap, maby due to post processing? )
    coverk likes this.
    04-18-12 10:05 AM
    Really? I mean, whenever i take a look at Crackberry review i can't help but think how great the quality is; especially when it comes to hardware reviews such as casings and accessories. ( Although that last one was crap, maby due to post processing? )
    I just mean that since a camera is used, it's constantly in and out of focus from what I've seen. Add your quality to their quality and that's professionalism as far as reviews go! Aside from going in and out of focus, not watching peoples fingers on the screen is GREAT!
    04-18-12 10:09 AM
    Aside from going in and out of focus, not watching peoples fingers on the screen is GREAT!
    Ahaha, ok i know what you mean now! I was never really bothered as Crackberry was my main source(and pretty much the only credible source) for videos. It's great to hear that my video quality is great; it lifts me up ^^
    joski likes this.
    04-18-12 10:19 AM
    This is a nice game, but the gravity effects can be very tedious. I had this game early on and got to the gravity effects levels and finally gave up. It was just too tedious that it was no longer fun.
    04-18-12 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD