I could play online today on PB. I wasn't able before. Maybe it's because I played on ipod once the same game with my gameloft account. Try and see yourself.
    greeneriko likes this.
    12-25-11 11:41 PM
    Woo hoo! Me too!
    12-26-11 01:07 AM
    so you can play against others in real time?
    12-26-11 08:34 AM
    Great news! App world is growing nice and steady <3
    12-26-11 09:10 AM
    That's a cool angle. How's the game? Say, compared to NFS? Same controls more or less? It looks interesting but kinda pricey.
    12-26-11 04:18 PM
    so you can play against others in real time?
    Yes you can, just like MC2. But the obstacles are somehow disabled and that's really disappointment from gameloft side. Everyone is picking up bugatti and flying. I even doubted that some players may be hacking as the seem to him from point to point. Anyway, it was fun and be sure to check academy in multilayer mode .
    12-26-11 09:27 PM
    That's a cool angle. How's the game? Say, compared to NFS? Same controls more or less? It looks interesting but kinda pricey.
    Controls are different and it depends on the taste. I didn't like it at the beginning but later I started to love. They are more close to reality than NFS. It's not easy to turn left/right with high speed unless you drift and I really liked it. Graphics are much more superior and there are many car/maps and roads with fully loaded obstacles which it explains why it's called 'adrenaline' and I loved it. I didn't regret paying that amount.

Drifting in NFS is easier but it's more real and better in Asphalt.

If you like racing games, you'll sure love Asphalt.
    12-26-11 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD