I can only see one other person with this problem and no replys to his post heh but I downloaded asphalt lastnight.. already have modern combat and nova installed and working fine offline and online however everytime I try and connect to the asphalt multiplayer my gameloft wont log me in :/ says no such username.. using the exact user info i use for MC and N.O.V.A I even tried creating a new gameloft account directed through asphalt and that also tells me that username is not found.. has anyone else had this issue or might know why im having this prob your help would be much appriceated.. I dont mind the single player but I mainly just play these games online. thanks in advance!
    11-24-11 03:09 PM
    I've the same problem, account works fine in modern combat and nova, but not recognised in asphalt.

Unfortunatly i don't know how to fix it.
    11-24-11 05:55 PM
    Contact the developer?
    11-24-11 05:58 PM
    Yea I sent off an email to gameloft no reply yet... hopefully I dont get the "we do not currently support playbook games" line as a reply... Ill keep my progress updated here but if anyone knows a fix for this please post
    11-24-11 08:12 PM
    Wait, is this a sideloaded app?
    11-24-11 08:19 PM
    I also have this problem. I cannot login with existing username or register a new username. Also, in Modern Combat, my Playbook device is shown as Android device in my Gameloft web account. Sent email to devs but no reply so far. I think they're aware of this problem already.
    11-25-11 03:41 AM
    Wait, is this a sideloaded app?
    I have the same problem here, and it's a direct download from appworld on my PB.

K.
    11-25-11 04:14 AM
    Yea its a $7 game from gameloft good game but alot of people seem to not be able to log in to play multiplayer :/ and gameloft "dosent support playbook" as they say for now. I think thats why all our gameloft games are listed under android on the site lol.... anyway i emailed gameloft support and they wrote back as follows.

Thank you for writing to Gameloft Customer Care, this is Kimberly assisting you.

I am sorry to learn of your difficulties.

I regret to inform you that we are not capable of resending games purchased for your playbook.

I suggest you to visit your account and try re-downloading the game or contact Playbook Support for your purchases.

Here is the link: PlayBook Help & Support - BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Set Up

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,
    -------------------------------
    Kimberly Durante
    Customer Care Agent
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft

lol... at least they didnt give me the we dont support playbook devices email but no real help.. I dont want my $ back! I wana pwn some noobs online :/ tried the delete/reinstall a few times and diff ways still no dice.. anyone who has got asphalt working online maybee drop a line with some suggestions for us !!!
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 11-25-11 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typos ;/
    11-25-11 09:09 AM
    Better yet.. is there ANYONE out there that has successfully been able to login and play asphalt 6 online with there paybook? if NOBODY can I will give up lol but I would really like to play this online.. please post if you can
    11-26-11 08:36 AM
    same problem. this sucks.
    12-04-11 10:58 AM
    I contacted Gameloft for that same issue. They told me to contact RIM for support (WTH???) so I replied that it was not a problem with the store as the game works fine it's just multiplayer won't login.

They replied that part does not work:

Hi,

Thank you for your letter. The feature may be absent and may appear with the next update.
    12-04-11 12:30 PM
    I contacted them a few weeks ago. They told me they'd hope to cover it in the next release (which hasn't come yet). Since it's been a while I inquired about a refund. Here are the e-mails (bottom -> up).

__________________________________________________ ____________

Hello XXXXX,

Please, contact BlackBerry Support Team. We are not authorized to give a refunds within third party stores. You can get in touch with BB Support here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Help & Support Services - Get Step By Step Setup Instructions

Kind regards,
    Alexandra Dovgan
    Customer Care Agent
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 01:44:41 +0000, "XXXXX" <@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How do I go about getting a refund for Asphalt 6 as the functionality is not what was advertised in App World?
    >
    > "RACE YOUR FRIENDS
    > You can even take on friends in Online Multiplayer mode for up to 6 racers. Climb the online leaderboard to be the best in the world!"
    >
    > XXXXX
    >
    > ------Original Message------
    > From: Gameloft Customer Care
    > To: XXXXX
    > Subject: Re: [#UXR-64189-752] Asphalt 6 for Playbook
    > Sent: Nov 18, 2011 06:32
    >
    > Hello XXXXX,
    > Thanks for contacting Gameloft Customer Care. Im sorry that you have faced this inconvenience.
    >
    > Recently, some of our customers have reported the same issue. It seems that there is a bug in the game. The developers team is already informed of the problem and is working to solve it. We hope to fix it with the next update.
    >
    > But you can follow us on
    >
    > Twitter Gameloft (@gameloft) on Twitter
    > Youtube gameloft&#39;s Channel - YouTube
    > Facebook Gameloft | Facebook
    >
    > to catch up with the latest news, including updates releases.
    >
    > Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me back.
    > Kind regards,
    > -------------------------------
    > Alexandra Dovgan
    > Customer Care Agent
    > Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
    >
    >
    >
    > On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:36:54 +0000, "XXXXX" <@gmail.com> wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I cannot play multiplayer Asphalt 6 on my Playbook. I keep getting a "username does not exist" error. The same un and pass work with Modern Combat 2 though so I'm confused.
    > >
    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > XXXXX
    > >
    > > Sent via BlackBerry wireless device.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sent via BlackBerry wireless device.
    12-05-11 12:28 PM
    I contacted them a few weeks ago. They told me they'd hope to cover it in the next release (which hasn't come yet). Since it's been a while I inquired about a refund. Here are the e-mails (bottom -> up).

__________________________________________________ ____________

Hello XXXXX,

Please, contact BlackBerry Support Team. We are not authorized to give a refunds within third party stores. You can get in touch with BB Support here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Help & Support Services - Get Step By Step Setup Instructions

Kind regards,
    Alexandra Dovgan
    Customer Care Agent

On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 01:44:41 +0000, "XXXXX" <@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How do I go about getting a refund for Asphalt 6 as the functionality is not what was advertised in App World?
    >
    > "RACE YOUR FRIENDS
    > You can even take on friends in Online Multiplayer mode for up to 6 racers. Climb the online leaderboard to be the best in the world!"
    >
    > XXXXX
    >
    > ------Original Message------
    > From: Gameloft Customer Care
    > To: XXXXX
    > Subject: Re: [#UXR-64189-752] Asphalt 6 for Playbook
    > Sent: Nov 18, 2011 06:32
    >
    > Hello XXXXX,
    > Thanks for contacting Gameloft Customer Care. Im sorry that you have faced this inconvenience.
    >
    > Recently, some of our customers have reported the same issue. It seems that there is a bug in the game. The developers team is already informed of the problem and is working to solve it. We hope to fix it with the next update.
    >
    > But you can follow us on
    >
    > Twitter Gameloft (@gameloft) on Twitter
    > Youtube gameloft's Channel - YouTube
    > Facebook Gameloft | Facebook
    >
    > to catch up with the latest news, including updates releases.
    >
    > Should you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me back.
    > Kind regards,
    > Alexandra Dovgan
    > Customer Care Agent
    > Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
    >
    >
    >
    > On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:36:54 +0000, "XXXXX" <@gmail.com> wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I cannot play multiplayer Asphalt 6 on my Playbook. I keep getting a "username does not exist" error. The same un and pass work with Modern Combat 2 though so I'm confused.
    > >
    > > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > XXXXX
    > >
    > > Sent via BlackBerry wireless device.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sent via BlackBerry wireless device.
    yep lol when I emailed about just the multiplayer issue.. i said nothing about wanting a refund but the message back tells me nothing about the actual bug.. its listed in appworld as multiplayer as a function of the game and really the ONLY reason I bought it lol the single plyer is fun and all but i havent really even played it as i like the online competitive pvp but anyway let me know how the refund goes if u get one via rim because i do feel kinda jipped lol
    then again if thats right about gameloft putting a update in I would prob jist keep it.. although im sure we will see it down to 99 cents soon enough lol
    12-06-11 11:12 PM
    I emailed gameloft live about being unable to login to asphalt 6 multiplayer mode mid november and despite them resetting my password the game did not recognise my account. This was their reply:Im sorry that this did not help. Ill forward the information to the developers team for the investigation and theyll try to fix it with the next update.
    I just updated my playbook OS to 1.0.8.6067 today and now I can login to the multiplayer and access the lobby. BUT if I try to host a race, it does not appear on the active list so my friend with a playbook and asphalt 6 cannot join the race. And vice versa. Anyone else get this far or can advise on getting beyond?
    12-09-11 02:35 PM
    Update: multiplayer asphalt 6 on playbook works!
    12-09-11 03:08 PM
    Update: multiplayer asphalt 6 on playbook works!
    works fine for me too..
    01-04-12 04:06 PM
    how do you get your password reset? It said my email was already in the system but i never remember signing up for it...

edit: went to the site and re-registered and that worked

edit: i wonder if it takes a while to sync up, said my username doesn't exists ...trying to login to the game
    Last edited by manofice; 01-04-12 at 04:18 PM.
    01-04-12 04:12 PM
    works fine for me too..
    wtf? what os are you guys on that are able to play online ? ive tried many times on Os1... havent tried latly.. going to try after i eat but please let me know what os u use thanks
    01-04-12 04:48 PM
    wtf? what os are you guys on that are able to play online ? ive tried many times on Os1... havent tried latly.. going to try after i eat but please let me know what os u use thanks
    Am on os1 too - signed in, all went smoothly..
    Alt-F4 likes this.
    01-04-12 05:15 PM
    awesome! just tried on 1.8 and works it musta been fixed in the last os update. i didnt see any updates for asphalt hehe thanks for the heads up see ya on the tracks maybee lol
    01-04-12 06:30 PM
    this was a difficult task to figure out how to sign up for a gameloft live account, lol. They have so many different portals and such. But after I found the right one, logged in and multiplayer is really sweeeet!
    01-05-12 07:14 AM
    work fine to me
    01-06-12 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD