10-24-11 10:05 AM
36 12
tools
    I bought this game the minute I heard it came out. I'm not sure what it is about the Playbook but I just love playing racing games on it

Overall I'm happy with it. It's a bit buggy and laggy at times, but it's livable.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-17-11 01:32 AM
    the only problem i have with it is the drifting, its wayyyy easier to drift in NFS.
    10-17-11 02:08 AM
    this game is great. only one problem. cant play multiplayer. when i enter my username and password it says that my username cant be recognised. i even made a new gameloft id but same problem. i have no problem playing the other games online (nova 2, modern combat and starfront) anyone has any idea on how to fix this so that i can eliminate players online
    any help would be appreciated.
    10-21-11 06:40 AM
    I am finding this game is way too simple. Would like a little more complexity in the driving. Less arcade style, more realistic.

No offense, I still like the game.
    10-21-11 06:52 AM
    I am finding this game is way too simple. Would like a little more complexity in the driving. Less arcade style, more realistic.

No offense, I still like the game.
    Yeah I agree, and in my opinion, I believe steering by turning my PB is much better than the steering wheel that is on screen for Asphalt 6... but everyone will have there own preferences.
    10-21-11 07:13 AM
    wow this game looks fun
    10-21-11 09:02 AM
    Is there an option that allows the Asphalt 6 to be played using the accelerometer?? I took a look at this youtube video below and at 0:44 it shows steering in Asphalt 6 being done by turning the PlayBook...

10-21-11 09:36 AM
    enjoy

EDIT: can someone tell me how are the graphics for real football on PB.thanks
    Last edited by twistytombobber; 10-22-11 at 10:54 AM.
    10-22-11 08:21 AM
    I have managed to do a screen capture of driving through a car. Sometimes this happens during a race, and it is possible to get stuck inside a car.

I still love this game, and I realize no game is free of bugs.

No offence ok.......I am not a hater
    10-22-11 09:39 PM
    Glitches/bugs are good in the game they add fun in the game lol.
    Btw I completed 53% of gameplay never experienced any bugs
    10-23-11 12:37 AM
    Is there an option that allows the Asphalt 6 to be played using the accelerometer?? I took a look at this youtube video below and at 0:44 it shows steering in Asphalt 6 being done by turning the PlayBook...

Yes you can go into settings then controls : type A

Didi someone try to play it on tv with hdmi ? is it driveable ? I remember NFS was undriveable because there was a 0.5sec delay between the PB and TV

NB : I'm at 56% of the game and never went through a wall or a car, I've never had any bug so far.
    10-24-11 10:05 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD