I'm loving this game. Anyone else preferring this game compared to Need For Speed?
    bluetroll likes this.
    10-12-11 09:29 PM
    Is it really better? Because I never liked NFS on any platform and there is 8HD games now, all cost 6.99$ don't think I will spend over 3x 6.99$ on AppWorld this month, so I am still trying to choose my games wisely, I bought SIMCity yesterday but didn't try it yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 10:11 PM
    you will get addicted to simcity 4 hours in it in 3 days.

Adrenaline is an awesome arcade game. Played only one race since im addicted to sim city but will be playing it alot in the future
    10-12-11 10:59 PM
    I downloaded Asphalt 6, it's a lot of fun.
    10-12-11 11:10 PM
    I'm on the fence on this one too... I'm still hoping for GameLoft to bring GT Racing: Motor Academy HD. I prefer more "realistic" track racing games... But really tempted to pick this one up in the mean time.
    Well, SimCity and Let's Golf are keeping me busy in the meantime anyway...
    10-13-11 07:57 AM
    Does anybody know how to download this game when living in South Korea. I do not understand why some games and applications are not allowed here...
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    02-25-12 10:05 AM
    I'm loving this game. Anyone else preferring this game compared to Need For Speed?
    It's the closest thing, but it's not the same. I don't like how cars suddenly appear from the other direction and the car control is not the same. The control of the car in NFS is smoother.

A6 is a good game, but NFS is a little better.
    02-25-12 11:32 AM
    Does anybody know how to download this game when living in South Korea. I do not understand why some games and applications are not allowed here...

See if this helps.
    02-25-12 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD