So, if you open Setting>> About >> General
    you can see the number of apps installed in your PB, just under the serial code.
    my app count is 72
    but after I count it manually in ALL tabs, I only have 70 apps

I ask my friend to count his PB and the number in Setting matched the number of apps installed.

so, I think there are some apps that isnt uninstalled successfully, how to clean this?
    02-10-12 04:58 AM
    So, if you open Setting>> About >> General
    you can see the number of apps installed in your PB, just under the serial code.
    my app count is 72
    but after I count it manually in ALL tabs, I only have 70 apps

I ask my friend to count his PB and the number in Setting matched the number of apps installed.

so, I think there are some apps that isnt uninstalled successfully, how to clean this?
    I wouldn't bother too much about this, unless you are in dire need of some more disk space.

However, you can simply restart your PB and see if that fixes the issue. If it dosent the option of hard reset is always there (hold down the power, volume +/- keys: all three together for 10 seconds, until the PB shuts off and restarts). If that dosent work, then there is the option of doing a security wipe- then reinstalling all the apps that you want... but as I said earlier its not worth it , but its your call.
    peter9477 and DarcDroid like this.
    02-10-12 05:09 AM
    thanks, i think i will just ignore this problem
    i still has 8gb left anyway
    02-10-12 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD