06-04-11 01:28 PM
30 12
tools
    File Browser by Aftab lets you access the SD card on your phone and open, delete or rename the file. $0.99
    Does yours actually work? When I try to copy a file over from the phone, it just gives me an error message saying that some files could not be copied and then the program freezes. Any other open windows except for "Bridge Files" are forced closed and my web browser stops working completely until I restart the PlayBook.

I guess it's about time to try a new one.
    06-03-11 10:04 AM
    Is there a way to hide personal photos documents?
    06-04-11 09:04 AM
    Can anybody do a check of something?

Does this app show all of the VIDEO files in the Video Folder? Are there some files that exist but don't show up in this app? Does this app show the PlayBook Demo HD video when looking at the Video Folder?
    06-04-11 09:36 AM
    Can anybody do a check of something?

Does this app show all of the VIDEO files in the Video Folder? Are there some files that exist but don't show up in this app? Does this app show the PlayBook Demo HD video when looking at the Video Folder?
    Im pretty sure i saw my demo video on my pb when i first got this app a couple of days ago...i wont be able to check till later tonight for sure though but ill post back if you can.
    06-04-11 09:43 AM
    FTP support. First with that will probably be the app I purchase.
    Latest version of File Browser by Aftab has FTP albeit in beta version. Next week the polished version is coming out.
    06-04-11 01:28 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD