[UPDATE 6/2 In AppWorld Now - BlackBerry App World - ArrangeIt]

Yeah I know how many of these can one os have Anyways I just submitted to appworld so should have it by end of week or monday at the latest

Arrange your files with ArrangeIt

Tiled and list views
    Copy ,move ,delete and rename files
    Multiselection for batch operations
    Create zips and unzip files
    Launch files with default application
    Dual Panel view
    View Bridge SD Card ,copy,move,delete,rename files
    Sort By Name,Date ,File Size or Directory

Features Planed:
    FTP
    More archive support
    Cloud Services
    Network browsing

$1.99

PS:
    I'm taking votes for which feature should be in the next update
    FTP Or DropBox
    Last edited by cideas; 06-02-11 at 06:22 AM.
    05-30-11 02:31 PM
    Looks cool ... will definitely be keeping an eye out for it. Thanks!
    05-30-11 02:36 PM
    More competition, more features, different approaches to a problem.
    05-30-11 02:59 PM
    FTP gets my vote, this would be the first filebrowser with that functionality as well! Dropbox we at least have a current solution for.
    05-30-11 03:19 PM
    Gunna go broke, $0.99 at a time. You say you can view files on the SD card, but can you interact with them and move files back and forth between the Playbook and the phone?
    05-30-11 03:53 PM
    Gunna go broke, $0.99 at a time. You say you can view files on the SD card, but can you interact with them and move files back and forth between the Playbook and the phone?
    Yes you can do this as well, I'll update the description
    05-30-11 04:16 PM
    Can any of the other file managers access (see, move, copy, whatever) the bridged files on an SD card? As far as I knew, this feature didn't exist on the other apps. Quick question for the developer, though... can they be copied from the SD card to the PlayBook memory? If so, I might've finally found a manager worth purchasing.
    05-31-11 01:40 PM
    Can any of the other file managers access (see, move, copy, whatever) the bridged files on an SD card? As far as I knew, this feature didn't exist on the other apps. Quick question for the developer, though... can they be copied from the SD card to the PlayBook memory? If so, I might've finally found a manager worth purchasing.
    "File browser" app supposedly does since some time ago.
    05-31-11 01:45 PM
    I thought that the "file browser" app could **see** the bridged files when the native app "Bridge Files" was also open, but it couldn't do anything with them. I may be wrong in this - just the way people made it sound. Can anyone confirm or deny?
    05-31-11 01:48 PM
    will .rar support be added?
    05-31-11 02:51 PM
    Personally - I would rather the file manager app, not build in its own Zip or Rar capability, but instead launch one such as zipio or others that might come along later. Or at the very least give me the option of using an external compression app if I desire. Same goes with video, music, and graphics viewer.
    05-31-11 03:22 PM
    I thought that the "file browser" app could **see** the bridged files when the native app "Bridge Files" was also open, but it couldn't do anything with them. I may be wrong in this - just the way people made it sound. Can anyone confirm or deny?
    File Browser just allowed me to copy a file from my BB's sd card to my pb. The Bridge-file was NOT required to be open.
    05-31-11 03:26 PM
    My sd card shows no files in this folder.............am I looking in the wrong location? /blackberry/sdcard

The Hankster
    05-31-11 03:49 PM
    Yeah, I was waiting for confirmation on this before I buy another file manager. File Browser said it gave you Bridged SD card access, but every time I try to move the files, it fails and locks up the program.
    05-31-11 07:51 PM
    Just to clarify, yes you can copy files to and from your bridged sd card, but due note that this may be a long progress ( I'll try to add background processing so it doesn't block the ui while transferring) in my test for transferring 4 images from camera took around 2mins.

On the note about .rar files, I'm thinking about adding them but will see
    05-31-11 07:58 PM
    FTP support. First with that will probably be the app I purchase.
    05-31-11 08:09 PM
    hmm. looks good. ill be sure to look for it.

lol, my credit card fraud department called me for all the .99 charge requests ensuring it was me!

too many options to spend a buck and get no bubblegum.
    05-31-11 08:16 PM
    Just a bump that the ArrangeIt is in appworld now BlackBerry App World - ArrangeIt
    06-02-11 06:12 AM
    WebDAV suppport is key for me.
    06-02-11 11:56 AM
    Has anyone downloaded this app and been able to run files from their SD Card through the app? Or was the app only intended to find the files on the SD Card and allow you to copy them to the Playbook? I have found that I can copy the files to my playbook, but transferring anything of size (50mb) will take a real long time.
    06-02-11 02:58 PM
    Ok so i bought this app last night and i like it so far but i cant seem to see my bridged sd card ie when i bridge my 9780 to my pb....i press the bridge button but nothing shows up...i have around a gig of music, videos and photos on there which id like to transfer to my pb if possible.

Any ideas??
    06-03-11 06:38 AM
    I had to have my bridged files app open and then it worked Try that.
    06-03-11 07:20 AM
    Ok so i bought this app last night and i like it so far but i cant seem to see my bridged sd card ie when i bridge my 9780 to my pb....i press the bridge button but nothing shows up...i have around a gig of music, videos and photos on there which id like to transfer to my pb if possible.

Any ideas??
    I had to have my bridged files app open and then it worked Try that.
    yeah for some reason the rim bridge app had to be open to view the files, i think that application has to make the symlink needed for any browser to see your bridge files
    Spawn12 likes this.
    06-03-11 07:25 AM
    File Browser by Aftab lets you access the SD card on your phone and open, delete or rename the file. $0.99
    06-03-11 08:47 AM
    yeah for some reason the rim bridge app had to be open to view the files, i think that application has to make the symlink needed for any browser to see your bridge files
    Ok will try that later tonight when i get home...thanks
    06-03-11 08:48 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD