I am trying to download apps online via the appworld website, but it can't connect to the PB?

Here is the site:
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...h=true&lang=en

I've connected my BB Torch 9800 with success, but the PB wont connect to it, is there a reason why?

Thanks,
    JP
    12-22-11 09:31 AM
    Are you using the browser on the playbook or the appworld app on the playbook? If using the app, you need to be on wifi for it to work. You cannot download apps to the PB via its browser or browser on your computer
    12-22-11 09:40 AM
    Are you using the browser on the playbook or the appworld app on the playbook? If using the app, you need to be on wifi for it to work. You cannot download apps to the PB via its browser or browser on your computer
    I'm trying to load it from my desktop computer actually, and not from my PB.

Meaning, I buy the apps via my desktop and sync with my USB cable, which is what I've done in the past for my BB Torch, but unable to get it to work on the PB.

JP
    12-22-11 12:57 PM
    You canNOT download to computer and sideload apps from Appworld. You have to use Appworld on the pb (it does not work like the bb phones) and you have to use wifi.
    jproy12 likes this.
    12-22-11 05:28 PM
    You canNOT download to computer and sideload apps from Appworld. You have to use Appworld on the pb (it does not work like the bb phones) and you have to use wifi.
    Ahh! Perfect! Thanks!
    JP
    12-22-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD