Check this one out:

Free Make Everything OK - Download Make Everything OK - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Make Everything OK
    ByTrustBe

Item Description

Instant 'Make Everything OK' button. Just that, nothing more, nothing less. And yes, it works ;-)
    10-26-11 07:44 PM
    Check this one out:

Free Make Everything OK - Download Make Everything OK - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Make Everything OK
    ByTrustBe

Item Description

Instant 'Make Everything OK' button. Just that, nothing more, nothing less. And yes, it works ;-)
    At least its not a book
    10-26-11 08:01 PM
    Too funny!
    10-26-11 08:02 PM
    I want a "Please don't press this button again" button. And a "Don't Panic" sticker.
    10-26-11 09:46 PM
    If this got someone a free PB from RIM for making this app, they're my new hero.
    therapyreject174 likes this.
    10-27-11 03:12 AM
    At least its not a book
    I hope more than anything that OS2 breaks all 100,000 of those ugly book apps.
    10-27-11 10:43 AM
    Fyi - I advised that developer they should stop posting those books and make an all-inclusive app. So when their apps need fixing they don't have to go back and update 100,000 odd little apps.

PLUS when I look at new releases on the Playbook I'm not flooded with garbage

But they never responded.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-27-11 10:44 AM
    It seems like a cheap version of the Staples "Easy" button.

If only Staples made that an app. No doubt they`d get lots of people to buy it.
    10-27-11 12:36 PM
    Check this one out:
    Make Everything OK
    ByTrustBe
    Item Description
    This is actually Mike Lazaridis favorite app......
    10-27-11 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD