Has anyone noticed that no new app have been popping out of the appworld lately? At least on the game section. Been checking the new arrival section and I've seen the same apps for the last two days now. Normally we get 5-7 new ones everyday. Could it be that maybe when if and when we get that new update we will see a whole bunch of high quality apps? I am hoping that will happen. For now BE BOLD!!!
    04-08-12 03:09 PM
    maybe cause its a holiday and rim gives its employees easter off.
    04-08-12 04:43 PM
    To be honest, blackberry app world really sucks. Very few selections and rarely any good apps. I love RIM and the power of QNX but they need to bring apps that consumers want and deserve to get.
    04-08-12 07:25 PM
    maybe cause its a holiday and rim gives its employees easter off.
    Never thought about that. Hope you're right!!!
    04-08-12 08:04 PM
    To be honest, blackberry app world really sucks. Very few selections and rarely any good apps. I love RIM and the power of QNX but they need to bring apps that consumers want and deserve to get.
    Sorry that you feel that way. Eventhough we don't have major apps like skype, netflix, temple run, WWF, SWF, and angry birds space (to name a few), I'm quite happy where the appworld is going. Though I would love to have the mentioned apps, I believe that eventually we will get something soon enough. For now BE BOLD!!!
    04-08-12 08:10 PM
    I find that there are very few additions over the weekend as it is, not to mention the holiday!
    04-08-12 09:15 PM
    I submitted 4 apps today lets see how long it takes
    04-08-12 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD