you know.. if you want to go on apps world on a blackberry bold.. u need the Blackberry Internet Service, so you can open apps world and go on BBM on your phone.

But what about playbook? the first model will only be with wifi. Will I still be able to go on apps world, without having Blackberry Internet Service on my Playbook?
    04-12-11 01:41 AM
    huh? I think you answered your own question. The first model is wifi only so you would need to be connected to the internet via a wifi network. Perhaps I'm not understanding the question?
    04-12-11 01:55 AM
    he means that for certain carriers app world is blocked thru wifi function u HAVE to use it using BIS or BES... so in short... ya on the playbook it'll prolly be a special case where it can work THRU wifi im guessing
    04-12-11 01:59 AM
    Ah yes, in fact there is a bb app world app preinstalled. You just need wifi internet access and your good to go.
    04-12-11 02:38 AM
    i had asked that same question before but was told that it's still wifi-blocked in countries where it's blocked over BIS/BES.
    I hope this is not the case.
    04-12-11 05:32 AM
    Means can only be used in us/canada?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 05:52 AM
    Example app world is supported here in singapore but not sold here yet, will we be able to acess it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD