I know this has been asked many times, but with the release of OS 2.0 and the inclusion of some android apps ( or atleast ability to side load). Is there any good note taking apps? With features that include audio recording, handwritng, typying, annotating , pictures, wifi printing? I am looking for an all around study tool and note taking app . If this doesn't exist how can we find a developer to make it? It would be hugely profitable now that tablets are hitting colleges like wild fire. As soon as the bluetooth keyboard is released I plan on using the playbook exclusivEly in class.
    02-24-12 04:50 PM
    I use the Docs to Go app, and the hand writing app works very well. I was thinking about making an app for homework where you could enter how many periods you have and what they are, essentially making a homework calender but I`m not skilled enough with developing yet to set it so that the changes you make are saved next time you open the app.
    02-24-12 05:09 PM
    I use the Docs to Go app, and the hand writing app works very well. I was thinking about making an app for homework where you could enter how many periods you have and what they are, essentially making a homework calender but I`m not skilled enough with developing yet to set it so that the changes you make are saved next time you open the app.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the exact name of the handwriting app you referred to above? Thanks.
    02-24-12 05:57 PM
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is the exact name of the handwriting app you referred to above? Thanks.
    I'm sorry, I actually meant to say "recording app". There is however, an app called "My Letters" that lets your write things out, but I haven't tried with a stylus, and without one I wouldn't really reccomend it.
    02-24-12 06:12 PM
    Thanks, I will give "My Letters" a look. Anybody else got recommendations for student apps and usage of PB in general? Got a son in college and a 16GB PB I picked up sitting in a box. Would putting the two of them together be a good match?
    02-25-12 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD