I downloaded the National Post app from appworld onto my PB and tried to run it. At first it wouldn't run at all - just a blank white screen. I removed it and 're-installed' it several times. Now it opens at the apps main page for literally less than a second and then the screen goes white again. Does nothing. Any suggestions?

Also, I wonder how you totally delete an app - it seems that the 're-install' feature simply re-activates the downloaded app - even if there was a glitch in the actual download. Any help?

Thanks
    04-29-11 10:38 AM
    I have a few apps that don't do anything too. I don't know if it's a bad download or a badly written app...
    04-29-11 11:44 AM
    That is not the case App World saves what you downloaded and deleted on to their servers through your BBID. if you deleted through App World you deleted it on your device and will have to be re-downloaded. If you just deleted the icon on your home screen you will have to also delete the app through App World.
    04-29-11 11:53 AM
    How do you delete it through app world? Thanks!
    04-29-11 12:18 PM
    Open App World and goto My World, search for the app you wish to delete and hit the 'delete' button.
    04-29-11 12:24 PM
    This has happened to me as well, for some apps a restart of the playbook resolves this.
    04-29-11 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD