I've been playing Classic Words Solo for several weeks and I'm really getting pi**ed! For those not familiar, this is Words with friends where you play against the "computer" i.e. PlayBook. Trouble is when you use the "hard" setting, it's almost impossible to win because the computer cheats. It makes up words that don't exist in any dictionary. I've tried to make my point by submitting a review but, of course, my unflattering review never got posted.

Question: Is their any recourse when you buy apps that "mis-represent or mislead other than submitting a review that won't get posted?
    10-18-12 05:34 PM
    Other than posting here...... No.
    10-18-12 08:53 PM
    Today, the developer of this app released an update. He has made a terrific effort to address the problems that I complained about earlier and deserves a second chance in my books. I love this app, probably my favourite, and I hope my comments don't deter others from giving this app a try. This is Words With Friends without the wait - good for us A personality types! 5 Stars!
    11-13-12 07:49 PM