I am looking for an App or site that I can view shows/movies on my PB. I cant even view shows from there respective sites, CBS, ABC, FX etc. Can someone share how its possible to view or watch stuff?
    05-10-12 09:28 AM
    Tablet TV FREE. Is one. If you enter that in ' search ', you should find others.
    05-10-12 09:48 AM
    I am looking for an App or site that I can view shows/movies on my PB. I cant even view shows from there respective sites, CBS, ABC, FX etc. Can someone share how its possible to view or watch stuff?
    You can rip your own movies and use the Video app to view them. For subtitle support there is MovieSRTPlayer.

For online streaming, there are threads with links. Since I don't really do that, I have not done much investigation.
    05-10-12 10:17 AM
    I just purchased "tablet tv" through appworld, and so far it's pretty amazing for watching tv. Don't know about movies though.
    05-10-12 10:39 AM
    Doesn't work in Ireland
    05-10-12 11:42 AM
    Crackle - Watch Movies Online, Free TV Shows, & Original Online Series Use TV Links to view the movies there. You can click on a show link like 10 Items or Less and then click on the movies link there. It doesn't play well through Playbook's own browser. It has full uncut movies with a few commercials.
    05-10-12 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD