I've been trying for an hour + now to make a purchase from app world and keep getting error 13000 credit card problem, tried two diff cc's with no limit issues. I haven't located a contact number in the app world support section. I suspect I'm posting in the wrong place, sorry, but I wanna buy a few apps but can't and not sure where the support is.
    04-24-11 04:43 PM
    I've got exactly the same issue. I'm in Australia though... Anyone have an answer to this??
    04-29-11 01:26 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry ID associated with BlackBerry AppWorld? You probably do if you get to the credit card information stage, however it never hurts to confirm the basics. Does the billing information you entered match the information on file with your credit card provider? Are those credit cards accepted at other online merchant websites?

Assuming you have logged into BlackBerry AppWorld you should be able to verify the information contained in your profile/account. Personally, I prefer to have my PayPal account associated with BlackBerry AppWorld and any other vendor accepting PayPal transactions simply to reduce exposure of my credit card information to too many parties.
    04-30-11 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD