this is th emessage im getting trying to access from PB...my PC...my 9700...??!!

from yesterday im seeing this...

anyone else is facing this?
    06-03-11 11:58 PM
    anyone having a similar problem??

so many bloody bugs with this thing...
    06-04-11 05:50 AM
    I am not having any issues, if you are having issues with all devices it could be your connection. Where are you located? On the pc does it get to the appworld page and then you cant login?
    06-04-11 06:07 AM
    Nailia,

i reside in Dubai. yesterday, i was changing my BB ID username/password because i have another problem which is app world not accepting my credit card (i tried a friend of mine also and it didnt work). so, i thought by changing Ids and password the app world could come to life; however, i've got another headache instead

yes. i can go to app world page (on my 9700/playbook/pc) but when i enter my username/password, it gives me the message in the title.
    06-04-11 07:31 AM
    @saalnaz,

well i do not have any problems on app world. try using your old username and password and see if it accepts. if yes maybe there is something like a single id lock on appworld. u dont just have to use credit cards u can use paypal as weel and thats what i do and it works like a charm. just register for paypal.
    saalnaz likes this.
    06-04-11 10:36 AM
    thanks...

it did work...i reverted to my original email (work email) and it worked..my new email was a hotmail address which was easier and shorter..

my BB was acquired through work so maybe thats why the work email is required!!!

not sure...

but thanks..
    06-04-11 11:09 AM
    i think its more of a single id for appworld thing which is the culprit, if you want to use the other id then i guess you ll have to do a back up of ur pb then a security wipe then when it asks for a bb id register with the new mail id.
    06-04-11 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD