This is very strange, my son was home for visit and I was showing him the playbook and comparing it against his android tablet, he was wondering about purchasing apps, there was a couple I was intending on purchasing so I thought I'd show him how simple it was, one hour later and after a considerable amount of foul language my purchase was completed.
    When I tried to complete the purchase I got this ( Error Id: 11400 ) I think ok, I go get my wife's Mastercard ( completely different account ) and try repeatedly reentering numbers same thing happens, my son pulls out his Visa and says try this, it works, this morning I try another app purchase but go back to my Mastercard, no go, try my Visa and it works, my problem is resolved but I really don't understand, up to this point I had purchased 12 apps using this card, it's been 3 weeks or so since I've purchased one, and two updates I think.
    Has anyone else encountered this or something similar.
    05-27-12 11:26 AM
    With identical failure on 3 different cards, and it miraculously cleared later - I would guess there was a short term problem for Appworld contacting the finance servers to approve the transaction.
    05-27-12 12:27 PM
    Any time I get an error from app world I exit out of it and return to it shortly this normally clears any errors.
    05-27-12 04:16 PM
    Any time I get an error from app world I exit out of it and return to it shortly this normally clears any errors.
    That was the first thing I tried and tried repeatedly, app world just seemed to be especially hateful towards Mastercard???
    05-27-12 06:52 PM
    non of my mastercards works in appworld
    05-27-12 11:41 PM
    I used PayPal in AppWorld with my Visa linked to it.
    Have no trouble buying apps for my Bold 9900 or PB.
    05-28-12 04:53 AM
    It might view the Mastercard as Evil, stick with Visa it is more Politically correct.
    Mr_Bunny likes this.
    05-28-12 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD