Hi all,

It seems that in my infinite wisdom I created two app world accounts. My BB 9930 and my PB are on two different accounts. For sanity sake, I wish to change my PB app world account to be the same log in as my BB 9930. Before I go and screw something up, how would I go about disconnecting or deleting my PB from its existing app world account and then adding it to the same account as my 9930 please?

Regards, John
    02-02-12 11:39 AM
    This post suggests calling your carrier adn having RIM delete the account...

http://forums.crackberry.com/native-...ccount-563382/

Do it yourself version... (if you have the original email, if not, see option 1)

How to Delete Your BlackBerry ID App Account | eHow.com
    02-02-12 11:47 AM
    Thank you for the reply. I was hoping to avoid calling RIM, but perhaps it will be my only alternative. Sucks.
    02-02-12 11:56 AM
    There is a major bug with OS .7111 beta if you are running the beta 2.0 OS you should downgrade to 1.8 first.
    02-02-12 12:05 PM
    I called RIM. They answered immediately. Had me do a security wipe of the PB and then redo the Log In information. Whole process took ten minutes at most. Very excellent experience actually.
    02-02-12 12:18 PM
    Oh, I never installed the OS2 Beta. I am not a big beta user.
    02-02-12 12:19 PM
    I called RIM. They answered immediately. Had me do a security wipe of the PB and then redo the Log In information. Whole process took ten minutes at most. Very excellent experience actually.
    As long as you don't have a ton of files (20 gigs in my case) to restore. That takes a longish time and then there's the apps to restore.
    02-02-12 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD