Every time there is an app update, and I click to install, it downloads and I get Install Error: [0008]. Everything works fine with new apps, but updated apps get this error.

This has been going on for about a week. Anyone else?
    08-30-11 06:12 AM
    last night I was upgrading Arc Gis Viewer and I got this error.
    08-30-11 06:51 AM
    Same issue here. Will try to delete the app and then install it. Let you know if this works
    08-30-11 07:46 AM
    This problem has just occurred with our Playbook game BattleBallz Chaos and other developers apps. We are awaiting a response from Blackberry on the matter but will keep you updated.
    09-09-11 12:40 PM
    Same problem here with: box
    09-09-11 01:45 PM
    09-09-11 01:49 PM
    Me too, anyone find a fix or hear a response from RIM about this?
    10-14-11 02:12 PM
    Been having the same issue trying to install Madden
    11-16-11 10:36 AM
    I am having the same issue with Dead Space. i reached out to EA for help. Everything I have read thus far suggests it is a failure of the author to properly sign the app, although considering it doesn't happen to everyone all the time I suspect there is something more to it. Sorry I don't have more helpful information than that at the moment.
    11-18-11 09:01 PM
    Ok, I'm having this with every app install but interestingly enough, only on my wi-fi. If I go to a different wi-fi server it installs with no issues.
    11-23-11 01:40 PM
    i'm getting this on NOVA 2 HD. getting it on multiple WiFi networks.
    12-04-11 10:15 AM
    Last night I got this error while trying to install AlphaWave Free on my PlayBook. Today I tried on a different network with no luck. :S

I then tried with a different app (Backgammon Free) and had no problems. I will contact AlphaWave developers to see if they can help.
    01-27-12 03:17 PM
    i had the paypal problem (which i figured was from my paypal requiring verisign 2-step auth) and the general app world install error + blackberryid lock out problems too.

as i was going to do the security wipe + downgrade to os 1 (down from os 2(.7111)) i came across this link

KB26671-"Install Error: There was a problem during installation. Please try again." is encountered when attempting to download an application from BlackBerry App World on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet

so instead of downgrading i tried this^ now i couldnt follow the directions exactly as i did not get a step by step account setup like it says (i believe this how-to expects you to make a second bbid for your playbook and merge the purchases)
    so instead i went to payment options from the app store website/bbID and associated my paypal with app world so that the paypal payment process is auto approved thru app world.

now on .7111, all apps reinstalled and no errors or lockouts. hopefully this helps others.
    worked for me so far
    01-28-12 02:17 PM
    Yes I got that now has any body worked out wat it is yet
    03-02-13 06:56 PM
    I got the same error last night when trying to install Mobialia Chess Free from Blackberry World. Frustrating.
    03-04-13 11:47 AM
    I've been trying to install Modern combat 4 for 3 days with no success I have 2.5 GB free, have tried development mode also and still get the error they took my money but game will not install
    08-20-13 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD