hey guys... for last two days im not able to connect to app world on my playbook. when i open app world that little green circle is running and than i get message that "BlackBerry App World is having trouble connecting to BlackBerry App World server..."

is this some known issue at this time or is there somethingni can do to make it worl again? :O

thanx!!!!
    09-17-11 11:25 AM
    Basic answer : is your web connexion (via WIFI) fully operational ?
    Try to shut down your BB phone (to avoid non-bridge phone connexion) and browse some pages you never went before (try this France 2 : site de la cha�ne de t�l�vision - France 2 ).
    09-17-11 11:30 AM
    hey superfly!!!

i forgot to mention that my internet connection is working great and i tested it on different wifi connections. also i tried with and without bridge connection. still nothing... :S
    09-17-11 11:38 AM
    I experienced something like that yesterday. App world would load and show featured/top etc just fine. If I went to my world it would show my installed programs, but when I clicked un-installed it would load green circle and then throw popup with not connected to internet, make sure your internet connection is working etc. I tested right now and it is working fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 11:39 AM
    well "z"... my pb doesnt even show featured and new apps. when those should show i get error message. :S
    09-17-11 11:42 AM
    hey superfly!!!

i forgot to mention that my internet connection is working great and i tested it on different wifi connections. also i tried with and without bridge connection. still nothing... :S
    Hedone: ok my bad ... can't give a clue.

Maybe it the tiny amount of PB users that makes BlackBerry Bridge OTA Upgrade over their BB phones ...
    09-17-11 11:43 AM
    which region are you accessing it from? All I can confirm is that it is working for me in California.

09-17-11 11:44 AM
    which region are you accessing it from? All I can confirm is that it is working for me in California.

from central EU... Slovenia...
    09-17-11 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD