Somehow I have my Playbook signed up as a different email and password than my 9900 phone.

When I try to buy an app on the Playbook I get the error 579024 message, as the Playbook Identity has no payment option.

And I cannot sign in on my phone with the PB identity or on my PB with the phone identirty.

I am unable on the Playbook to see any way to access Payment Options to set up a PayPal or credit card.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, I have searched high and low for this particular problem without success.

Thanks.
    11-21-11 01:54 PM
    I am not sure if the advice has changed and if folks have found a way around it...

But in order to change the bbid on the pb, folks have done a security wipe and basically reloaded the os. I know folks have suggested other methods but don't recall how well it went.
    11-21-11 04:00 PM
    I am not sure if the advice has changed and if folks have found a way around it...

But in order to change the bbid on the pb, folks have done a security wipe and basically reloaded the os. I know folks have suggested other methods but don't recall how well it went.
    11-21-11 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD