Is app world down?....... Keep getting message that it is not available for my country - USA
    04-13-12 12:01 PM
    Same here, went down.. But after 30 mins, it went back up, probably someone tripped the power plug off the server ....
    04-13-12 12:07 PM
    cosmic dust... working now.
    04-13-12 12:11 PM
    Working fine here, but this happens from time to time. Just wait a few minutes/hrs then try again.
    04-13-12 12:12 PM
    Worked fine over here.
    04-13-12 12:14 PM
    Down here on the east coast USA
    04-13-12 12:26 PM
    My Appworld has reverted to the old layout.
    04-13-12 12:35 PM
    I still can not connect to app world ..........

You would think that they would be better as people are side loading and this crap can draw more users to want to side load.
    04-13-12 03:47 PM
    I still can not connect to app world ..........

You would think that they would be better as people are side loading and this crap can draw more users to want to side load.
    Mistakes happen... Plus, look at the Verizon tab earlier this week - may just be 4G PlayBook/BB10 tests or absolutely anything else.
    04-13-12 04:08 PM
    Also getting the Appworld not available in your country. In Canada.
    04-13-12 04:24 PM
    Same here, went down.. But after 30 mins, it went back up, probably someone tripped the power plug off the server ....
    LOL, I literally lol'd when I read that, can you imagine if this went on for days and they had to explain it to the public

"Heins: Our servers are now running, the team here at Research In Motion has identified the problem and it has been corrected. The problem had been due to a, uhm, RIM employee who uhm, apparently and conveniently "fell" on the power cable."
    04-13-12 04:26 PM
    I can update an app but I don't get the store. Anyone else have issues???
    04-13-12 06:19 PM
    It looks like this issue is hitting a lot of English speakers, but if you change your language to something else (French is what worked for me) it will work.
    PlayBook Users: App World Not Supported? Change your language! ← OpenSourceBB.com – OSBB
    Thanks to @Brian_Enders on Twitter for the tip.
    04-13-12 06:25 PM
    It looks like this issue is hitting a lot of English speakers, but if you change your language to something else (French is what worked for me) it will work.
    PlayBook Users: App World Not Supported? Change your language! ← OpenSourceBB.com – OSBB
    Thanks to @Brian_Enders on Twitter for the tip.
    This is a real issue. Mine was in French (France) originally and didn't work, changed to English US as well as a system reboot and still didn't work.
    04-13-12 06:51 PM
    This is a real issue. Mine was in French (France) originally and didn't work, changed to English US as well as a system reboot and still didn't work.
    Try a few other languages, some people got it to work on Deustch but not Francais.
    04-13-12 06:57 PM
    A Friday the 13th joke, an update loading on there end or something far more sinister........ a virus on there server infecting all of our playbooks.... LOL
    I just hope they fix it today so we don't have a problem all weekend long.
    04-13-12 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD