Hi, not sure if this has been mentioned before but I did a search and couldn't find the answer.

The other day when I opened App World I had a notification to upgrade my Gem Spinner 2 app. I clicked upgrade but it kept returning with an error (I think it was 008). After a quick look on the forums, it seems to be happening to other people using the beta version, although I am not using the latest one, im on .6149.

Never mind, I thought, someone on the forum suggested doing a 3 finger reset which fixed the problem for them. So once PB loaded back on, went into app world but no upgrade notification. Scrolled down to the Gem Spinner app in my installed list but now it doesn't give me the option of delete or upgrade (see picture). Has this happened to anyone else? The app still runs but is not the upgraded version. But I also cant delete it (unless holding my finger over the app to make it wiggle then trash can it will work?!)

I was going to back everything up today and do a wipe of everything, maybe even leave it on the official OS version as there are only 2 Android apps that I am using now, but my laptap is being fixed and I cant pick it up until this afternoon. Any ideas or suggestions to try in the meantime would be appreciated.

Thanks
    01-28-12 04:15 AM
    beta is supposed to be buggy. maybe you enearthed a new bug.
    01-28-12 04:20 AM
    yeh maybe. Just seems a bit strange since it is just happening now and I have upgraded apps on this beta before. Only 7 hours until I can get my laptop back and see what Desktop Manager can do with it!
    01-28-12 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD