i already checked the forum , and tried the official work around. nothing works. My problem is: paypal wont work for me as paypal stresses still around with my account as i got a german paypal account with a uae credit card..., and for security reasons they are not approving my uae account with uae credit card as well...
    so what options do i have to buy apps? its really frustrating, i tried with multiple credit cards already but nothing works...
    any ideas?

tomas
    10-12-11 09:57 AM
    I don't know about this official work around, but I don't use PayPal at all.
    First time when I purchased an app., I just entered my credit card details.

EDIT: Attached is a screenshot from when I purchase an app.
    Last edited by batboris; 10-12-11 at 10:38 AM.
    10-12-11 10:30 AM
    my advise is go for the paypal..i stopped trying to use credit cards as they were not getting accepted.

paypal is very easy to set up from their website.

go for it.
    10-12-11 10:38 AM
    Why don't you go to your bank and ask them to resolve the problem?
    Did you try purchasing other products from other vendors from Internet?

Maybe there is some kind of limitation that prevents your CC to be used for Internet payment.
    10-12-11 10:44 AM
    Yeah, Paypal is garbage.

I just buy burner cards and keep changing em as I need em, and have never had a problem with App World refusing a CC.
    10-12-11 10:47 AM
    i can use my credit cards online anywhere... only with the app world it wont work. i use it for amazon for ebay and everything else...
    as said paypal now is not an option as they argue with me where i am living and which credit card i use... they are crappy and slow....
    10-12-11 11:29 AM
    Maybe its a specific problem that relates to the credit card's origin (national vs international use) and vendor site (App world).
    Nevertheless, I just bought using my CC from App world, and there weren't any problems at all.
    As long as you monitor your CC usage there won't be any problems, IMO its relatively easy to use CC than deal with Paypal.
    10-12-11 11:36 AM
    even my german credit card is having the same issues.... i thought if the ip might have an impact..
    10-12-11 11:43 AM
    Someone mentioned disposable credit cards on another post which you can get from lots of banks nowadays. Might be the way to go.
    10-12-11 11:43 AM
    worth a try maybe. i will check and report...
    10-12-11 11:55 AM
    You can also transfer money from your bank account into your PayPal account via wire transfer.
    10-12-11 04:32 PM
    hey guys, i actually just got off the phone with tech support about something similar. i've been getting Error:10000 whenever i try to purchase an app using CC. i finally got tired of it and called blackberry support.

short version: there's something wrong with my blackberry id and CC billing, only options are to use paypal or create a new blackberry id. downside to creating a new id is that you have to wipe playbook... :/

long version: try these steps first
    1) log on to appworld.blackberry.com/webstore (from a pc not on your PB) and try to change your payment options. you can edit the CC info there and hit save. then try purchasing on PB.
    2) try purchasing something on your BB phone. if you get the same error then it means that there's something wrong with the blackberry id.
    3) through webstore you can change payment option to "bill through carrier." this didnt work for me with T-mo US but if your phone carrier allows it, it could work. tech support said it depends on the individual carrier.
    4)if it still doesnt work, you can try paypal (personally i dont like that paypal wants my checking acct info and wont let me pay them via CC so i'm not using this option).
    5)all else fails, create a new blackberry id. realizing that you will have to wipe the PB.

hope you have more luck than i did...i'm still pondering over doing a wipe.
    10-12-11 05:29 PM
    so, wiped the playbook, created a new id, tried to buy an app, and did not work. failure 13000... it really gets annoying...
    10-13-11 07:21 AM
    I actually had this problem this week when trying to buy my first App. Turns, out the CC information linked to my Bold 9000 was not up to date (I had it set to "Bill to Carrier"). So, if you have a BB phone, log into your account from the phone and enter the correct CC info there. Then, try buying on the PB. Fixed my problem right away.
    10-13-11 07:49 AM
    i have an own id now for my playbook. but wont work...
    bill to carrier is not even an option here in the middle east...
    hova1222 likes this.
    10-13-11 07:52 AM
    i dont know what happend now, i changed again the credit card settings of the playbook the 10th time or so to the same credit card and tried again and it worked now. i am a bit confused....
    thanks to all for the help...
    10-13-11 07:57 AM
    so, wiped the playbook, created a new id, tried to buy an app, and did not work. failure 13000... it really gets annoying...

Failure 13000 is with the credit card details. Login to the website, verify the card info and save.

I also had to check with my card issuer, as they put a .01 charge on the card to verify that it is valid...my company was flagging it. Once I told them it was genuine, it worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 07:57 AM
    Due to increased credit card fraud some merchants and payment processing services will not accept international credit cards particularly if the billing address is not in North America (Canada, United States of America, but not Mexico quite often), the credit card is automatically declined. Have you tried to obtain a "more reputable" credit card such as VISA or MasterCard and linked it to PayPal? I much prefer using PayPal simply due to only having to provide credit card details to a single payment processor thereby limiting exposure of the credit card information. And if fraudulent use occurs it is easier to trace it back to the source.
    10-13-11 08:03 AM
    Due to increased credit card fraud some merchants and payment processing services will not accept international credit cards particularly if the billing address is not in North America (Canada, United States of America, but not Mexico quite often), the credit card is automatically declined. Have you tried to obtain a "more reputable" credit card such as VISA or MasterCard and linked it to PayPal? I much prefer using PayPal simply due to only having to provide credit card details to a single payment processor thereby limiting exposure of the credit card information. And if fraudulent use occurs it is easier to trace it back to the source.
    i know i'm going slightly off-topic here, but what's your overal experience with paypal? i havent used it and tried setting up an account but didnt like that they wanted my checking acct info. from what i read at their forums you cant use paypal with just a CC, you have to link it with a checking or savings acct. how do you have it set-up so that it's using your CC only? am i just being paranoid about giving them my acct info?
    10-13-11 10:13 AM
    I have the same probleme !
    For Make it work i proceed like this :

- Go to Blackberry Appworld on your computer.
    - Add or change your card.
    - When your finish, is ask you if you would pay by Paypal ! Click continue to Paypal.
    - Enter your Id connection Paypal.
    - Go to preference> More options>My Money>My pre-approved payments>payment plans pre-approved>Research In Motion [cl: PA-*****************]
    - Selected a second source card... And it's done.

After that ! No error when I try to buy something.

Sorry for my bad english !
    10-19-11 05:13 AM
    I had the same problem.
    I am from Malaysia and i always encounter either error 9300 or 11000.

I have tried all the steps above suggested by everyone (google everywhere) and none of them work. One thing works though, using proxy IP.
    1. Use one of the proxy IP from Fresh Proxy List when you are connected to your WiFi. I have only tried the proxy from United States.
    2. Not all proxy works for the purchase, you goto keep trying until you are able to purchase the app. (for my case, usually when the proxy is working, the currency in appworld will change to USD instead of my country currency)
    3. After the purchase is done it will bring you to the "Download" screen, you can either wait for it to go through which is very slow or you can disconnect from the proxy & connect normally. **IMPORTANT - You must not close your appworld when you reconnect your WIFI
    4. Once you are connected to your normal Wifi, reinstall the App and you are done.

Also I have travelled to Philippines, Singapore & I am able to purchase the app normally without the need for any tricks. Posted something about this in RIM forum but seems like they don't care...
    Last edited by JohnTan; 10-20-11 at 11:35 AM.
    10-20-11 11:33 AM
    I could never get my CC to work, either, despite following the "workarounds". I didn't want to use PayPal but got frustrated and resigned myself to PayPal. You don't have to link PayPal to a checking account, btw. I used the same cc I tried to use directly in AppWorld, and it worked fine in PayPal.

My bank told me they verified my info, and that something in AppWorld was holding up the transaction. I also read another thread that said BB Support said the vendor that handles AppWorld transactions, Digital River, had to be contacted to resolve the matter. Unfortunately they don't have a phone number to call, you just send an email and wait. Not sure what happened in that thread, if you search out "error 13000" you should find it.

I would suggest you contact BB Support to get a ticket written (if you're still in your first 90 days after purchase, support is free), try mentioning the Digital River possible problem and see what they say. Maybe they know more at this point. Hopefully they have a database of all these calls and share the info...
    10-21-11 02:44 PM
    This answer is going to suck, but I would recommend opening a Paypal account and using that. I have seen plenty of people complain about Credit Cards payment on App World, but seen very few using PayPal. I've bought a few apps that way with zero issues. Thing I tried to use a CC with the first one and got errors but Paypal went right through.
    10-21-11 02:56 PM
    One More time I'll try to explain you...That is very difficult for me cause i m not speak english very well ! I am French...

- BlackBerry - Software - BlackBerry Software for Smartphones (Browse the BlackBerry App World catalog & sign in !!)

- Go to My paiement option > Change your card number (modify) and click "next"

- Now your are in "Edit payment option" click on "Pay with Paypal"

- You are in the paypal page ! Enter your id and following the paypal step approuve your payment !

And after that ! For me is working !

I use the same card before i have the error 13000 !
    Same blackberry Id !
    10-22-11 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD